System Administrator-Lake Mary, FL-$120k
About Us: Our client is currently seeking a highly skilled and dedicated System Administrator to join our dynamic team. We are looking for an individual with a strong technical background to oversee and maintain our computer and network systems, ensuring optimal performance and security.
System Maintenance and Configuration:
* Responsible for maintaining, configuring, and ensuring the reliable operation of computer systems, network devices (firewalls, switches, and WAPs), and virtualization environments (VMWare and Azure).
Installation and Upgrades:
* Install and upgrade computer components and software, manage virtual servers (VMWare and Azure), and integrate systems using automation processes.
Documentation and Planning:
* Provide documentation and technical specifications to IT staff for planning and implementing new or upgraded IT infrastructure.
User Account Management:
* Create new user accounts, assign appropriate permissions, set passwords, and perform other changes for system users.
Troubleshooting and Support:
* Provide Tier 2 and Tier 3 problem identification, diagnosis, and resolution, documenting resolutions.
* Lead desktop and helpdesk support efforts, ensuring timely resolution of desktop applications, workstations, and equipment problems.
Security and Compliance:
* Apply patches, upgrades, and service notices to all servers and network equipment.
* Assist in the implementation of controls and procedures to establish and preserve the company's information security posture.
Backup and Disaster Recovery:
* Oversee backups of systems and the protection of critical systems.
* Understand and implement Disaster Recovery procedures.
Collaboration and Training:
* Collaborate and contribute to the development and deployment of company assets.
* Assist in delivering organizational IT Security Awareness programs, including training.
Research and Planning:
* Research, understand, and prepare for emerging security technology trends.
* Participate in IT planning for Infrastructure and Cybersecurity improvements.
* Contribute to the positive team efforts of the organization.
* Maintain confidentiality of sensitive employee, potential employee, and organizational data.
* Perform other duties as required and requested.
Education and Experience:
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, MIS, or related field (preferred).
* Minimum of 5 years' experience in Information Technology.
* 3-5 years of network administration or system administration experience.
* Strong background in the Microsoft stack, with a focus on Microsoft Azure Administration.
* System administration and IT certifications in Microsoft with a strong focus on Azure Administration (3+ years of experience).
* Deep technical expertise in Azure platform (Azure SaaS Cloud Services, Azure Cost Management, and Azure Performance Management).
* Working knowledge of virtualization in VMWare and Azure environments.
Communication and Soft Skills:
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Detail-oriented in planning, implementation, documentation, and follow-up.
* Ability to work independently or with a team.
* Team player attitude with experience working in a collaborative environment.
* Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription Drug Insurance on Day 1.
* Health and Wellness Incentives.
* 10 Days of PTO.
* 10 Paid Company Holidays.
* 5 Personal Days.
* Health Savings Account (H.S.A.).
* Long-Term and Short-Term Disability.
* Life Insurance.
* Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D).
* Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
To apply, please contact Caroline Cole at 718-710-4904. Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics NAV jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics NAV candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs that are available I can be contacted on 718-71-4904. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.