Dynamics 365 F&O Solutions Architect - Cleveland, OH - $150k- Remote
A well-established, global Microsoft Partner is looking for a Dynamics F&O expert for a customer facing, implementation focused position. Immediately, you will have the chance to work on a global project where you can make an immediate impact in a leading functional role.
This opportunity calls for an experienced professional who will be working with new customers on presales demos, systems architecture, and working between technical and functional teams on designing a solution to meet customer needs.
We need someone who knows the ins and outs of the AX/F&O product with a background in the Partner channel, and who can exhibit professionalism and can be the face of the franchise representing this firm with their clientele.
Your New Role:
* Lead the design and discovery sessions directly with the customer
* Lead in Dynamics ERP System and Module Setup and Configuration
* Maintain Design Decision documentation, including Solution Design and Project Plans
* Provide Proof of Concept direction and guidance
* Create Functional Specification document for required customizations
* Test, deploy and confirm solutions meet the stated needs of the project or customer
* Assist client in full migration of master, historical, and transactional data
* Create test scripts and lead Conference Room Pilots and User Acceptance Testing sessions
* Create User Guides and conduct user training
* Create Financial statements as needed
* Deliver Customer Support Services in an ongoing basis
* Assist in pre-sales demonstrations
What You'll Need:
* Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations (F&O) implementation experience required
* Additional Experience with AX 2012 is preferred
* A background in finance and accounting, whether as a CPA, Controller, Accounting Manager, or CFO is a must
* Prior consulting background in the Microsoft Partner channel is a plus
* Well rounded knowledge of accounting, finance, manufacturing, and supply chain processes
* Ability to gather requirements, support customers, assist with discovery, and translate technical concepts to non-technical client stakeholders
* Excellent communication and customer service skills
What You'll Receive:
* $130-150k base salary
* Bonus potential
* Top of the line benefits and PTO Plan
* Fun, family focused organization
* Opportunity to join a well-established, rapidly growing global Microsoft Gold Partner
* Fully remote with low travel
* Excellent work/life balance
To apply, please contact Matt Potenza at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 646-540-7521 to find out more.
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft Dynamics recruitment firm, dealing with over 78% of dynamics partners worldwide. We advertise more Dynamics jobs than any other agency globally. Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users through North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in Microsoft Dynamics market, I have built relationships with more of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics F&O/AX jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics NAV/Navision candidates that are considering a new career or job now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. Please contact see www.nigelfrank.com for more amazing Microsoft Dynamics opportunities.