Power Platform Solutions Architect - $140k - REMOTE
My client is seeking a self-driven individual with a deep commitment to assisting organizations in addressing intricate business challenges through the utilization of Microsoft technology solutions. This individual should exhibit creativity, problem-solving abilities, meticulous attention to detail, strong communication skills, and a keen desire to acquire new knowledge.
As a Solutions Architect, your primary responsibilities will include:
* Participate in technical design sessions, aligning solutions with client business objectives, and documenting them
* Develop and oversee client-facing deliverables
* Analyze client business processes to identify improvement opportunities, conduct gap analysis, and translate business requirements into technical specifications
* Collaborate with Project Manager to manage technical scopes, set client expectations, and address potential risks or issues
* Create and execute test plans to ensure the delivery of high-quality, functional solutions
* Provide training to both clients and colleagues
* Contribute to pre-sales activities by offering product demonstrations, estimates, and crafting client proposals
* Show a commitment to continuous learning, sharing knowledge, and applying emerging technologies to address client challenges
* Utilize the Microsoft Power Platform suite and Microsoft Azure to develop solutions
* Design business processes and data flows between Dataverse and other connections using Power Automate
* Configure and enhance Power Apps, including the creation of model-driven apps, canvas apps, attribute management, and solution administration
* Design and implement Power Portals for both client and public use
* Establish data connections, datasets, reports, and visualizations using Microsoft Power BI
* Manage Azure DevOps repositories, Boards, and Pipelines
* Build and deploy Azure infrastructure and Function Apps
The ideal candidate for this position has:
* Power Platform Experience
* Azure DevOps Experience
* .Net experience
To apply please send resumes to Isaac Heatley at I.email@example.com or call 347-783-6527. Interviews happening daily!
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics CRM jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics CRM candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs that are available I can be contacted on 347 783 6527. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.