ERP Support / Helpdesk Consultant
What you are going to do
* Provide high level customer support for our ERP package Dimasys,
* Identify solutions and preventive measures to improve the overall customer experience,
* Ensuring and assisting in achieving the set departmental goals at individual, team and company level,
* Ensuring that all matters are carried out in accordance with customer agreements,
* Keep customers continuously and fully informed with regard to expectations and meet agreements in a timely manner,
* You are able to independently solve a problem case from A to Z using the right procedure and with the right internal departments, while the customer remains informed and his or her interests are represented to keep customer satisfaction as high as possible.
What we ask
* Bachelor work & thinking level.
* Good IT skills with at least 1 year of experience in an IT helpdesk role or great interest in IT.
* Knowledge of current Microsoft environments and applications is a must.
* Knowledge of ERP systems is a plus.
* Good communication and listening skills and a professional, customer-oriented attitude.
What we offer
* A competitive salary, taking into account relevant experience, holiday allowance, year-end bonus.
* Hospitalization insurance.
* A full-time position.
* An exciting, challenging and independent job in a dynamic IT company with a direct and open communication culture and an informal atmosphere. After all, a pleasant working climate helps you to achieve your ambitions.
* KCS University: Full software product training and support by a highly experienced team and access to LinkedIn E-Learning with more than 15,000 training courses!
* Growth and good opportunities for personal development.
* Room for new initiatives and ideas.
* Innovative work environment
* A game of table tennis or football with your colleagues.
* Catch up on Friday evening in our own bar with a drink and a snack.
You would like to have more details or simply try your luck to apply?
Do not hesitate to contact me, Fermin Oses Equiza, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: +32 2808 1837