Join our dynamic team as a SharePoint & Office 365 developer. We're seeking a skilled individual passionate about crafting solutions using Microsoft SharePoint and Office 365 platforms.
If you thrive on developing effective solutions based on best practices and enhancing user experiences, this role is for you. As part of our team, you'll focus on improving lives by enriching company communications and designing customer-friendly mobile apps.
* Develop highly scalable applications throughout the development lifecycle.
* Create and test software components using industry tools and processes.
* Contribute to the design, engineering, and development of IT solutions.
* Research and understand emerging practices, particularly new Microsoft APIs and platforms.
* Provide technical consultation to consulting team and other staff.
* Collaborate effectively with distributed teams in agile and non-agile environments.
* Evaluate existing systems, solutions, and processes for improvement.
* Implement and customize SharePoint-based solutions for various purposes.
* Review and provide technical feedback on design and specifications.
* Emphasis on quality code and effective commenting.
* Strong oral and written communication skills.
* Ability to engage professionally with the user community.
* Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies quickly.
* 3+ years of hands-on SharePoint development experience.
* Knowledge of SQL Server, Internet Information Server, and Active Directory.
* Experience with Taxonomy Term Store(s) and custom content types.
* Familiarity with SDLC and iterative development methodologies.
* Experience with Azure and Office 365 development preferred.
* Effective consulting, time management, and analytical skills.
* Ability to work both independently and in teams with minimal supervision.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field required; Microsoft Certifications preferred.
If this sounds like your next challenge, don't hesitate to apply. The company is highly motivated by growth and actively interviewing for this position. Want to hear more? Contact Jerron directly at J.Shalland-Rhodes@nigelfrank.com for all inquiries and submissions.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Azure recruitment, advertising more Azure jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Azure market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Azure jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Azure candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Azure market and some of the opportunities and Azure jobs that are available I can be contacted on 437-290-0003. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Azure opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.