Dynamics Business Central Applications Analyst- (125k-130k) Remote
A Dynamics Business Central end user is seeking an Applications Analyst to join their growing in house IT and ERP team. They have recently implemented Dynamics Business Central and are in need of someone to help them adapt their system to this growth, train users on functionality, and act as an intermediary between company stakeholders and the company's Microsoft Partner on customization projects.
In this role, you will be reporting directly into the executive team and become an integral part of company decision making, by analyzing current business trends and customizing the NAV system to accommodate business needs in a rapidly changing environment.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and detail-oriented Application Analyst to join our team in Milwaukee, WI. This is an entry to mid-level position, ideal for someone with experience in enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems, preferably Microsoft Business Central, experience with warehouse management systems, and a strong foundation in business reporting, as well as a passion for problem-solving.
The Application Analyst will be responsible for providing technical support and guidance to users of our ERP systems and warehouse management system. This will include troubleshooting issues, creating, and maintaining documentation, and working with the IT team to identify and resolve any bugs or defects. The Application Analyst will also be responsible for supporting business reporting needs, including the creation and maintenance of reports and dashboards.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field is preferred, but not required
* 1 - 3 years of experience in IT field in a manufacturing environment preferred
* Skilled at Microsoft Office products.
* Experience with enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems, preferably Microsoft Business Central, and experience with warehouse management systems
* Strong foundation in business reporting
* Excellent problem-solving skills
* Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
* Experience working in a technical support or application analyst role is a plus
* US Citizenship
* Providing technical support to users of our ERP systems and warehouse management system
* Troubleshooting issues and working to resolve them in a timely manner
* Creating and maintaining documentation for ERP and warehouse management system processes and procedures
* Collaborating with the IT team to identify and resolve defects in the software
* Participating in user acceptance testing to ensure that new features and functionality meet the needs of the business
* Supporting business reporting needs, including the creation and maintenance of reports and dashboards
* A Competitive base salary with the opportunity for a bonus (125k-135k)
* Excellent medical, dental, and vision package
* 401k matching from day 1
* Paid time off
* Recognition and rewards to top-performing employees promotion within 2 years
* Paid travel up to 10%
This is an amazing opportunity to help take this company to the next level! If you are interested in learning more, apply now by sending your CV to email@example.com or call Tyler at 347-352-0775 for more information.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics NAV jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics NAV candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs that are available I can be contacted on 347-352-0775. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!