Voor Vast en tijdelijk, Intelligent Cloud, Technical Consultant
San Diego, California, United States
Cloud Solutions Architect- Permanent
About the job
As Cloud Solution Architect you are driving Azure-based initiatives in collaboration with customers and participating in both pre- and post-sales efforts, combining commercial and technical cloud experience.
The CSA is a customer facing technology role that is accountable for a great customer cloud journey experience. You provide strategic advice, professional services and robust solutions to national and international enterprises, helping them to successfully transition to and operate in the Microsoft cloud using our Managed Services.
* Understand customers' needs, their background, organizational dynamics, and the pressures it may be under.
* Provide expert technical advice and design, answering RFPs and RFIs and architecting solutions. Translate customer needs into corresponding architecting solutions.
* Coordinates, and has direct responsibility for, a project, product or specific set of tasks related to a department or business unit.
* Managing deadlines and progress across the team to ensure the project is delivered on time and within budget
* Thinking strategically about business, product, and technical challenges.
* Validate and as needed sharpening sales defined customer needs
* Understand specific Azure technology components and solutions for actual delivery and operations.
* Lead technical architecture reviews in coordination with the CTO council and various technical teams to determine compliancy with the agreed standards and architecture.
* Providing the primary technical sounding board for customers and prospects, translating requirements into defined and supportable solutions.
* Where customers require non-standard capabilities, the Cloud Solution Architect optimizes available options with the customer, and provides quality assurance to make sure customer satisfaction is achieved during service delivery.
* Coordinate, connect and cooperate with CSAs, cloud engineers and technical subject matter experts within the organization
* Supporting Sales opportunities together with sales teams
* Keep up to date with market trends and competitive insights
* Own & lead the technical customer engagement, commercial bids (SA's), assessments, architectural design sessions, implementation projects, proofs of concepts, act as the lead architect.
* Lead technical presentations, demonstrations, workshops, architecture design sessions, proof of concepts and pilots to explain, demonstrate, and prove to our customers the capabilities of our products and services, and how we can make their businesses more successful. This is such a way, that all stakeholders (technical and non-technical) get a good understanding of the solution.
* Helping identify and diagnose technical, architectural, and competitive blockers and respective solutions for sales opportunities and usage decision blockers and helping ensure that these solutions are implemented.
* Lead customers, in regard to their technical decisions, aligning with our sales opportunities and usage scenarios. This by tailoring your message, bringing ideas to customers, engaging with them to show our technology differentiation, and guiding them in decision making and act as the lead architect during implementation projects
* Participates in opportunity management through establishing a healthy pipeline to drive & win solutions.
* Shaping current and future products, marketing strategies, and customer centricity ideas through your feedback to sales, marketing, and engineering.
* Provide real-life constructive input to the product development process, ensuring that new capabilities are fit for the market, whilst at the same time acting as an evangelist to ensure that the agreed standards are adopted in new solutions as they are designed.
* Working knowledge with AGILE development, SCRUM and Application Lifecycle Management (ALM)
Education & experience
* Minimum of 5 years work experience with a similar role.
* Proven track record of building technical and business relationships with senior customer executives and providing consultancy in large or highly strategic accounts.
* Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in architecting, designing and implementing Microsoft Azure private, public and hybrid cloud-based solutions.
* Experience in requirements gathering & business analyst skills.
* At least 5 years of experience in migrating on premise workloads to the Microsoft Azure cloud.
* Broad understanding of cloud computing technologies, business drivers, and emerging computing trends.
* In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Azure solutions.
* Good knowledge of Microsoft Azure and general data center infrastructure
* Knowledge or good understanding of Cloud Services & Concepts (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS)
* Effective learning skills, ability to work well in a team environment and strong problem-solving skills are also critical to success in the role.
* Fluent in English, speaking Dutch and/or German is a big plus!
* Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
* If you don't have experience with Azure, then we expect you to get certified on 200 level within 6 months after you join us.
* The ideal candidate is eager to learn, a great listener and communicator, has a strong passion for technology and is ready to flourish in a fast paced, high growth market
* Achievement motivation; driven to succeed and achieve goals
* Accountability, feeling end-responsible for own success
* Hunter mentality
* Emotional Adaptability; overcoming obstacles to success
* Excellent communication skills both internally and on C-level
* Emotional intelligence, listen, create rapport and "understand" people
* Ability to pitch value
* Great networker (in- and externally)
* Tech passionate self-starter with a professional process driven sales approach
* Energetic, result driven and target oriented personality
* Excellent communicator and natural networker
* Team player but comfortable operating solo
* Motivated, proactive, accurate, organized and reliable
* Takes ownership and clear "get-it-done" mentality
If you are interested, contact Emily directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
This role is with a growing digital transformation consultancy that has large clients in the financial, health and governmental sectors. They are currently experiencing exponential growth, but are set on keeping their distinctive culture. This is reflected in their flat hierarchy where all employees can think independently. This a fantastic opportunity to work on a number of projects in a range of sectors
Please note that my client are unable to provide visa sponsorship.
Roles and responsibilities
Required skills and experience
Salary and Benefits
They are aiming to complete their recruitment process in the coming weeks so if you or someone you know is interested then let me know ASAP by reaching out with a copy of the most up to date CV along with the best time and number to reach out on.
Technical Consultant Developer - Remote - Up to 145,000 CAD
The Sr Consultant will implement and integrate AI Cloud solutions that change the game for various clients and their customers. These solutions are out-of-the box that need to be configured for specific environments. By being innovative, you will improve the functionality and fit within clients systems.
Deployment, customization, innovation, configuring, and optimization are your main responsibilities and something you have a passion for. This role is heavily client facing but also heavy coding is involved, at about a 50/50 split. As a successful candidate you will have very strong coding skills and business acumen, with a great sense of managing client relationships
Who you are
Founded in the early 2000s, a TSX publicly trading company who is the market leading AI powered relevance platform, providing solutions for website, ecommerce, service and workplace applications. Client base is wide scoped from local businesses to global enterprises, having an impact across industries. Great people make great tech, this is at the core of everything they do.
To express your interest please apply through the ad or contact Jerron at email@example.com.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Azure recruitment, advertising more Technical Consultant jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Azure market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Technical Consultant jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Technical Consultant candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Technical Consultant market and some of the opportunities and Technical Consultant jobs that are available I can be contacted on 437-290-0003. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Technical Consultant opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.