Software Developer - $120k - Des Mones, IA - Remote
Our client is a food manufacturer that is undergoing a Business Central ERP upgrade and is looking for a Developer to join their technical team.
This role would report into an IT Director overseas and join a US based development team focused on not only the implementation of BC but also integration with other relevant applications.
Get ready to join a well-established organization that has been around for over eighty years and has multiple locations across the United States in addition to a global presence. They have put a heavy investment in their technology infrastructure and are continuing to build their team across North America. Success in this role means a future leadership position leading the efforts to grow this domestic unit.
Your New Role
* Build Solutions, primarily through AL extensions, but also other programming tools such as C#, SQL, HTML, and .NET
* Solve customer issues by building accurate and quality technical designs, as well as using non-code technologies (PowerPlatform, Excel, etc.)
* Champion best practice standards to build quality code
* Provide support for Engineering teams
* Use subject matter skills to help guide project development
* Guide team through technical planning and strategy
* All other duties as assigned
What You'll Need:
* Experience in a Software Development or Technical Consultant position
* Experience with D365 Business Central (AL extensions)
* C/AL programming experience is a plus, not required
* Ability to interact well with customers to solve their technical issues
* Business Central implementation experience preferred
* Excellent analytical mindset and problem solving ability
Salary / Benefits
* $90-120k base salary depending on experience
* Bonus potential
* Competitive benefits package including medical, life insurance, and 401 (k)
* Excellent Paid Time Off Plan
* Opportunity to progress into a leadership role
* Stable organization with a low employee turnover rate and an amazing company culture
* Remote access with no travel required (must be located in the USA)
Apply now by sending your resume to email@example.com or call Matt at 646-540-7521 to for more information.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics NAV jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics NAV candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs that are available I can be contacted on 646-540-7521. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy