Job Title: Director of Application Development (Dynamics AX/D365)
Job Type: Full-Time/Perm
Location: Wichita, KS or Dallas, TX
Travel: Hybrid flex
Our client is seeking a Director of Application Development to join their team! Known and highly recognized for their commitment and dedication to provide life-changing services and opportunities to others, this is an incredible opportunity for anyone looking for an impactful, high-level, fulfilling position. With 500 employees across 11 states, you will be joining an established, revenue generating, leading middle market organization, supporting 20 different business units in a variety of industry verticals; manufacturing, retail, print, child/family care, health and wellness, etc.
The Director of Application Technology will be responsible for ensuring the development and maintenance of the business application ecosystem, ensuring business goals are met and align with the company mission and strategic plan. The Director will collaborate with outsourced IT Managed Services teams to ensure proper collaboration and support of IT infrastructure. This role will lead the prioritization of all application initiatives, oversee the company's application portfolio, implement plans for technology growth, and support business operations to improve cost effectiveness.
As the company plans to migrate their current ERP system, MS Dynamics AX 2012, to Dynamics 365, prior experience spearheading the usage of these applications and migrating new systems to D365 is required. The proven ability to create change management and support internal clients through sharing best practices is also expected.
* Advanced, extensive application management experience (preferably in manufacturing and retail environments)
* Demonstrated tenure working in a management/supervisory position
* Knowledge of MS Dyanmics AX 2012
* Proven expertise spearheading migrations from ERP systems to D365
* Significant hands-on experience in business application administration and IT administration
* Strong knowledge and understanding of SQL and database management
* Background in support or management of ERP systems, with a strong emphasis on business application architecture and management
* Project focused, results oriented mentality
* Proven expertise managing technical project scopes, timelines, budget/cost
* Expertise in business process decomposition, structured analysis and design
* Manage the company business application portfolio - ERP, EHR, e-Commerce, Point-of-Sale and internal test/dev environment, etc.
* Oversee the department operating budgets, review and approve IT spending, and understand cost elements related to the delivery and implementation of technology projects, products, systems, and resource allocation
* Ensure adequate infrastructure architecture exists to support required business applications
* Oversee new business application system installation and integration efforts
* Lead and manage internal business application support team, providing ongoing coaching and professional development to ensure departmental performance
* Partner with outsourced IT Managed Services teams
* Oversee a collaborative, integrated relationship with key vendors, interact with business partners across the organization to understand and satisfy their technology needs
* Serve as a business analyst and hands-on project manager to balance business requirements with the organization's computing requirements
* Research, design and implement application initiatives
* Recommend, approve and implement software to ensure security and integrity of data and systems
* Analyze and provide recommendations on technologies better aligned for solutions (on-permises or cloud technology, etc.)
* Create, maintain, and implement a Disaster Recovery Plan
* Manage hardware and software licensing and maintenance contracts for coverage and budgeting
* Careers with purpose
* Collaborative, teamwork environment
* Amazing 401K Retirement Plan
* Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA Plans
* Paid Holidays
* PTO & Vacation
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information!
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Azure recruitment, advertising more Microsoft Azure jobs than any other agency. We work with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Azure market, we've built relationships with the key employers across the nation and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities are.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Azure candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
Please call or email email@example.com / (718) 412-1203 for additional information about the Azure market and available Azure job opportunities in your area.
See www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Azure opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.