Solutions Architect (SharePoint/.NET) - $175k - REMOTE
Our client the leading Microsoft services provider for the public sector in the nation, is actively seeking a highly motivated individual to join our expanding team as a Solutions Architect. In this capacity, you will play a pivotal role in supporting impactful projects that have a meaningful impact on our country.
*This role requires a Public Trust Clearance*
As a Solutions Architect, your primary responsibilities will include:
* Leading a team of mid-to-senior developers
* Designing and architecting cloud-based solutions
* Collaborating directly with customers as a subject matter expert and advisor to facilitate the modernization of business applications
* Serving as the technical authority on executive-level projects, offering technical and business insights and justifications for architectural, design, and coding approaches
* Partnering with the Program Manager to provide guidance and contribute to the growth of the division."
The ideal candidate for this position has:
* A minimum of 10 years of comprehensive IT experience, specializing in complex application development projects within the Microsoft technology stack while collaborating closely with cross-functional team members in an Agile development environment.
* Proficiency in implementing, supporting, and enhancing custom applications through full-stack custom development, utilizing C#, React, Angular, and SharePoint.
* A minimum of 5 years of hands-on development expertise with Power Platform.
* Demonstrated hands-on experience in architecting solutions, particularly those involving custom development.
* Exceptional client-facing written and oral communication abilities.
* Previous experience in an Agile environment using Scrum methodologies."
To apply please send resumes to Isaac Heatley at I.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 347-783-6527. Interviews happening daily!
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics CRM jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics CRM candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs that are available I can be contacted on 347 783 6527. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.