Infrastructure and Security Engineer
This is a golden chance for a Microsoft specialist to join a nationally renowned organization. My client have been in operation for nearly 75 years, all whilst being recognized as leaders in their field. One of the most impressive things about this company is that they have expanded their brands, with multiple offices across the country and exciting partnerships. They've also been nominated for numerous awards as a business, one of which is top 100 companies to work for within the UK.
This engineering role doesn't only just involve supporting internal teams, you will spend a large portion of time getting your teeth stuck into technical project work. This will include maintaining infrastructure, configuring security solutions and offering support across the entire project life cycle like defining needs and benefits, technical strategy, analysis/design, operations, testing and rolling-out new solutions across the business. You will be working with cutting edge cloud technology whilst working alongside specialists.
This is a salaried role paying up to £45,000, and after probation you'll receive salary reviews. You will also have a flexible working environment, only required to come in 2 days a week.
To give you an idea of how this flexible role would look and feel, here are some of the things you could expect to do:
* Installing and configuring security solutions
* Performing monitoring and testing to detect security vulnerabilities, threats, and risks
* Implementing security policies
* Maintaining hardware, software, and firmware currency of all infrastructure-related devices
* Reporting of security statuses, highlighting strengths and weaknesses within the infrastructure estate
To apply for this Security and Infrastructure Engineer role, you will need experience in the following:
* Windows Server, Azure, Exchange, O365, M365,Active Directory, AzureAD, MS Endpoint Manager (Intune)
* Standard network protocols
* ISO 27001/2, NIST, PCI, SOX, ITGC, or other security frameworks
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to L.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 3826 6693 for a confidential chat.
Interviews for this role are already taking place and my client have limited interview slots. Secure your chance to join one of the most exciting and prospective organisations across the UK. Get in touch now!
Nigel Frank are the go-to recruiter for Azure, Microsoft 365 and Power Platform roles in the UK, offering more opportunities across the country than any other. We're closely aligned with Microsoft technology strategy and can offer expertise, efficiency and candidate base that no other agency in the UK can.
LinkedIn = https://www.linkedin.com/in/leo-mcgrath-a27a64235/