Azure Developer - Senior - Permanent
My client are looking for a flexible, open minded software developer to join their team to largely focus on cloud development as part of a complex, modern solution. My client want to be open that although the work will mainly focus on work with Azure, at times the team like to contribute across work with IoT, embedded, desktop and other types of development work.
Office location: Pirkanmaa
Working language: English
Remote work: 3-4 yearly visits to the office as a minimum
Working visa for Finland: Required
Current company staff size: close to 100 globally, smaller sized IT team
Industry focus: Energy quality and stability
Role & Responsibilities
* Contribute as a senior member of the team towards work with Azure. The work will vary, so in the long-term the work can involve development with IoT Edge, or focusing on Infrastructure - while being open minded to covering for a colleague sick-day or similar with desktop work occasionally could be appreciated.
* Develop customised, user-friendly solutions for global customers.
* Be open-minded to train and learn new areas, for example an upcoming area the team are likely to look at working with is machine learning.
* Be a real voice in group and technical discussions. A team-player, but someone ready to give some vision and leadership will be appreciated.
* Participate in regular code and quality reviews.
Skills & Qualifications
* Fluent English speaking is required. Finnish speaking would be an advantage.
* Technologies (required): C#, .NET. Azure development is expected, though work with all areas are not required.
* Relevant education/degree is beneficial.
* Interest in long-term development projects.
* Previous experience with R&D projects.
* Flexible development work, so you are not stuck doing the same type of work for too long.
* Modern projects and technologies are being used.
* Basic salary (4200-5800€ per month) + bonus package are offered.
* Health-care, training budget and more are offered.
* Almost full remote work available.
For further information please apply, or contact David Field at +358 753 266 582 / firstname.lastname@example.org