Senior Data & Analytics Consultant
My client is a well-established consultancy firm, whose strong family-feel foundations and respectful, loyal and lasting relationships with colleagues and clients alike remain crucial aspects of their core values to this day. They are passionate about providing impactful and meaningful changes with their work, and for this, they recognise the importance of putting their people at the forefront of all they do. To do this, they offer the support, tools and resources required to succeed in a highly motivating and fun environment.
They are seeking to welcome a passionate and skilled individual with commercial Data Visualisation experience to join their engaging and dynamic team in the position of a Senior Data & Analytics Consultant. In this position, you will expand your experience in both consulting and the latest Cloud based technologies, in exciting and hands-on projects that provide excellent opportunities for learning, personal and professional growth.
* Develop strong professional rapport and trust with colleagues and clients
* Experience the full development life-cycle with a range of projects, businesses and sectors
* Gather and understand business requirements, needs and operations
* Propose and present appropriate plans and solutions to stakeholders of varying technical knowledge
* Be prepared to WFH with some on-site client travel
We are looking for some of the below experience…
* 2+ years of commercial Power BI experience
* Strong SQL
* Cloud data platform / data warehousing experience (Azure, AWS or On Premise)
* Exposure to or understanding of the full Data and Analytics Lifecyle
Culture & Values
* Fast Paced
* Technology Driven
* Base Salary - �45,000 to �70,000 per annum (depending on experience)
* Training and Development on hard and soft skills
* Flexible working options
* Health and Wellness program
* Reward scheme
* Employee perks
* Regular socials and team building, as well as optional team holidays
* Plus much more…
* Working Location - Hybrid - Remote with some client travel around London occasionally
* Interview Process - 3 stages
This is the brief description of the role, for the full information, simply apply to the role and I will call you to discuss. This is an exclusive client to Nigel Frank International.
My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
If this wasn't exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway, just highlight what you are looking for, apply with your CV with a brief overview of what you are looking for (The role, top 3 techs, location, salary). I will call you to discuss your skill-set further, there may be other roles I am working on that you may be suited for.
I specialise in Microsoft BI, SQL Server and Azure Analytics recruitment here at Nigel Frank International, specialising in the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (Engineers, Analysts, Architects, Consultants, Project Managers, Management etc.).
We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.
Phone: 0191 300 1816
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK Residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.