Nigel Frank International are working with a long-standing client of ours on an exciting Modern Workplace Consultant role. This Microsoft Partner are well-established within the Modern Workplace and Azure space and have recently won a number of large Public Sector transformation projects.
As a result of huge project pipeline, they're now looking for an experienced Modern Workplace Consultant to work on exciting projects surrounding Viva, Teams, Sharepoint Collaboration and Purview.
This is a really exciting opportunity for the right person and will allow full autonomy and the chance to make this role their own.
Roles & Responsibilities
* Technical design, proposal writing and implementation of Microsoft 365 and Sharepoint solutions
* Running technical workshops covering various technologies
* Commitment to staying up to date with new to market technologies (e.g. Viva) to deliver industry best practice service offerings
* Delivery of technology specific presentations to both large seminars and smaller workshop environments
* Work as part of a development team to design and develop SharePoint/ Office 365 solutions
* Work as part of an Agile project team
* Work in a controlled manner using Azure DevOps to create a high-quality end result
* Implement Technical Solutions surrounding Microsoft 365, Sharepoint, Teams, Viva, Purview, Syntex
* Experience of development of low code/ no code SharePoint solutions, particularly on the Office 365 platform
* Proven consultancy experience - particularly within enterprise space but not essential
* Experience of wider Office 365 applications such as Teams, Viva, Collaboration tools
* PowerShell scripting experience
* Understanding of Azure functionality
* Understanding of Business Productivity tools and principles
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Modern Workplace Consultant who's looking to work in an encouraging and positive environment where you will have autonomy to manage your own workload.
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to email@example.com or call 0191 261 3266 for a confidential chat.
Nigel Frank are the go-to recruiter for Azure, Microsoft 365 and Power Platform roles in the UK, offering more opportunities across the country than any other. We're closely aligned with Microsoft technology strategy and can offer expertise, efficiency and candidate base that no other agency in the UK can.
LinkedIn = https://www.linkedin.com/in/laura-cockburn/