Microsoft Dynamics F&O Solutions Architect - Remote - $150,00-$170,000
Are you a seasoned Microsoft Dynamics AX or F&O expert with a passion for driving business transformation through cutting-edge technology? Do you have a strong track record of successfully implementing D365 solutions and are ready for your next career challenge? If so, we want to hear from you! My client is an industrial car manufacturer who is looking to streamline their ERP system with a Supply Chain Solutions Architect.
Position: Microsoft Dynamics F&O Solutions Architect
Experience Required: Minimum 5 years of Microsoft AX or F&O experience
Key Responsibilities: As a Microsoft Dynamics F&O Solutions Architect, you will play a pivotal role in designing, implementing, and optimizing solutions that empower businesses to reach their full potential. Your responsibilities will include:
* Leading end-to-end solution design and architecture for Microsoft Dynamics F&O projects.
* Collaborating with cross-functional teams to identify and deliver customized solutions that meet client needs.
* Leveraging your deep understanding of Microsoft Dynamics D365 to implement and optimize the system.
* Ensuring successful project delivery, on time and within budget.
* Advising clients on best practices and solutions to enhance their business operations.
* Staying up-to-date with the latest industry trends and technologies to provide innovative solutions.
Requirements: To excel in this role, you should have:
* A minimum of 5 years of hands-on experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX or F&O.
* A proven track record of successfully implementing the D365 system, ideally on multiple occasions.
* Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
* Exceptional communication and leadership abilities.
* A passion for staying at the forefront of Microsoft Dynamics technology.
* Relevant certifications are a plus.
* An expert in everything Supply Chain inside of D365
Benefits: We value your expertise and offer a highly competitive compensation package:
* Base salary ranges from $150,000 to $170,000.
* Fully remote work option, providing you with a flexible work environment.
* Opportunities to work on diverse and exciting projects.
* Continuous learning and professional development opportunities.
* 401k match up to 4%
* 20 days of PTO
* Dental, Medical, and Vision insurance
Join Our Team: If you are a results-driven, experienced Microsoft Dynamics F&O Solutions Architect who's ready to make a difference in the world of enterprise technology, we want to hear from you. Bring your expertise to a dynamic team of professionals and help shape the future of businesses through Microsoft Dynamics D365.
This is an amazing opportunity to help take this company to the next level! If you are interested in learning more, apply now by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Tyler at 347-352-0775 for more information.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics NAV jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics NAV candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs that are available I can be contacted on 347-352-0775. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!