Lead Software Architect - D365 F&O- Remote USA - $195k
A Microsoft Partner is seeking a hands-on leader for their Dynamics 365 Finance & Ops practice, someone who has a combined background and passion for conducting hands-on implementations while also being able to grow their client base.
Their Enterprise practice is a small, well-established group of techno-functional, elite professionals who have been working within the Microsoft technology space for over three decades. The company provides a range of software solutions including F&O, Business Central, CE, and Azure.
Your new role will involve overseeing the various consultants on delivery for current implementations as well as providing presales and solutions design efforts for bringing in new customers. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with a technical background, an ability to interact well with customers, and leadership experience to take a leap forward for the next stage of their career.
Your Responsibilities will Include:
* Using your business process and technology knowledge to deliver innovative solutions for customers
* Playing an active role in all phases of an implementation. However, your experience will be geared primarily toward presales demos, solutions architecture, and project management
* Overseeing configuration, testing, training, and deployment efforts
* Managing and grow the organization's D365 Finance and Operations team, responsible for hiring, onboarding, and training new consultants
* Provide oversight for the group's development team, helping to manage technical projects both in the improvement of their ISV product and general AL development
* Traveling to client sites to improve relationships throughout system rollouts
* Developing a roadmap outlining the team's future growth strategy, collaborating with internal stakeholders on budgeting and planning
What You Will Need for this Position:
* Must have 5+ years working with the Dynamics AX/F&O product line
* Extensive implementation background
* A keen understanding of the supply chain, advanced warehousing, manufacturing, production, etc. modules
* Must have experience in the Microsoft Partner channel
* Excellent communication skills and customer facing ability
* Capability to manage technical and functional personnel
* Professional experience in an operations role is a plus (ie. Supply Chain Management, Production Planning, etc.)
For this role, you will receive:
* Competitive base salary in the $170-190k range
* End of the year bonus based on company performance
* Bonus potential
* 401k Plan with company match
* Unlimited PTO
* Certifications paid for by the company
* Personal development plan with a path for growth
* Medical, dental, vision plan
* Remote flexibility with low travel
Apply now by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Matt at 646-540-7521.
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft dynamics recruitment firm, dealing with over 78% of dynamics partners worldwide. We advertise more Microsoft jobs than any other agency globally. Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users through North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in Microsoft Dynamics market, I have built relationships with more of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Microsoft jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics candidates that are considering a new career or job now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. Please contact see www.nigelfrank.com for more amazing Microsoft Dynamics opportunities.
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency to this vacancy.