Nigel Frank are proud to continue working with one of our clients, an established cloud-led managed services provider, working to deliver exceptional digital transformation. Due to recent investment into the organisation, they are heading in an exciting direction with some exciting projects and initiatives planned. Currently, they are seeking a Cloud Solutions Consultant to join their Cloud Delivery team and contribute largely to the delivery of infrastructure, SaaS and platform technologies.
The role will ask you to provide consultation services to customers seeking Azure solutions, ensuring support across transition, modernisation and transformation. A key aspect of the role, where experience will be necessary, is the production of high-quality documentation to be utilised by the engineers. On top of this, the successful candidate will have experience across cloud delivery in a consultancy environment. specifically when it comes to IaaS migrations and great client-facing skills.
The position is remote, with preferably one day a week in their London office and is offering a salary of up to �85,000 DOE.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
* Leading information gathering and conducting workshops in line with Microsoft's Cloud Adoption Framework
* Creation of Low-Level Design Documentation
* Taking ownership of solutions through delivery and supporting the cloud delivery team
* Monitoring the progress of your own activities, providing the Project Manager with feedback regarding the current status of your project while taking into account time and budget constraints
* Stay up-to-date with emerging Microsoft technologies and client standards
* Identifying the most effective solutions, and be able to highlight these to both clients and the delivery team
Skills and experience the client are looking for include:
* Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate (AZ-103/104) Certification
* A minimum of 1 year hands-on experience with Azure services within a consultancy environment
* A minimum of 3 years delivering solutions within the Azure platform
* Excellent experience writing Low-Level design documentation
* Demonstrable and proven experience with Azure IaaS migrations
* Expert knowledge across multiple Azure-focused technologies, including:
- Virtual Machines
- Azure SQL
- Azure Backup, Site Recovery, Key Vault, Virtual WAN
- Azure Labs
- Azure Migrate
- VPN Gateways
- Load Balancers, Application Gateway, Front Door, App Services, Traffic Manager
* In depth knowledge of Windows Server technologies, such as Active Directory, DHCP and Group Policy.
* Strong knowledge of M365 technologies, the complete eco-system under EM+S and NGFW deployment/management are desirable.
This is a very exciting opportunity to get involved with an organisation that is rapidly winning new business and introducing some exciting initiatives across the company. Moreover, the current CEO is highly praised for his leadership abilities and how he has come to transform the company for the better.
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to email@example.com or call 0191 300 5006
[Please note that this position is not able to provide sponsorship to those that require it to work within the UK]
Nigel Frank are the go-to recruiter for Azure, Microsoft 365 and Power Platform roles in the UK, offering more opportunities across the country than any other. We're closely aligned with Microsoft technology strategy and can offer expertise, efficiency and candidate base that no other agency in the UK can.
LinkedIn = https://www.linkedin.com/in/tairay/