Dynamics 365 Implementation Consultant - Logistics/ SCM
To provide in-depth knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics application, evaluate the business' needs, business processes. Propose solution which address requirements in particular area of specialty.
The Microsoft Dynamics Application Consultant:
participates in every aspect of the implementation from analyzing business requirements to configuring the Microsoft Dynamics application to meet the business' needs.
Collaborates with stakeholders throughout the organization to ensure a comprehensive set of requirements, aligned to business objectives, gaining full understanding of current business processes.
Provides in-depth knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics application and evaluates business processes against the standard Microsoft Dynamics functionality.
Demonstrates experience in use of the prescribed Microsoft Dynamics implementation methodology; understands the key activities and deliverables in internal projects.
Is responsible for documenting the business requirements which express what actions a solution must take and what outcome is expected.
Is responsible for configuring and customizing the Microsoft Dynamics application to achieve the business requirements.
Facilitates business decision-making process and develops the functional design document that will drive the development process (with minimalizing needs of development and customization).
Is responsible for conducting acceptance testing and training users to successfully use and maintain the Microsoft Dynamics application.
Has industry experience and understands challenges and risks when implementing vertical applications.
* High degree of insight and analytical skill
* Team-oriented; willing to align work with team's priorities and goals
* Able to influence, negotiate and build consensus
* Strong time management skills and multitasking abilities
* Skilled in organizational change
* Clear and effective communication
Demonstrated ability to:
* Analyse and understand business problems.
* Model data and processes.
* Conduct workshops and training sessions.
* Plan and carry out system and user acceptance testing.
Familiar and experienced in:
* Core application functionality of Dynamics AX 2012/D365
* Implementation Methodology
* Application technology stack
* Basic knowledge about Microsoft Azure cloud services.
* Industry Knowledge
Experience & knowledge
* 2 - 5 years of experience in ERP implementations as application consultant,
* Documented experience Dynamics AX/365) implementation projects,
* Basic knowledge of IT technologies in general,
* Good knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics products stack,
* good knowledge of SCM business processes: O2C, procurement, warehouse, inventory,
* Prepare and conduct business process analysis
* Set up application for Fit Gap Analysis
* Conduct Fit Gap Analysis
* Document and present results of diagnostic phase
* Conduct Key User training
* Prepare and conduct business requirements workshops
* Create design documents for users understanding and acceptance
* System configurations
* Conduct feature testing of standard and independent software vendor
* Assist in the identification and creation of process test scenarios
* Assist with the preparation of training and other documentation
* Conduct function testing with developer and users
* Assist in the creation of User Acceptance test scripts
* Conduct data acceptance testing
* Conduct process testing
* Conduct Key User training
* Configure live environment
* Go-live support
* Resolve pending issues
* Finalize documentation
If it sounds interesting please send your application to Anna email@example.com