Account Director - £60K plus double OTE - mostly remote (1 day in London)
Nigel Frank International are working with an award winning global systems integrator and MSP, operating within approx. 70 countries. This fantastic business are partnered with all of the leading tech vendors such as Microsoft, Cisco, Dell and Riverbed.
This is a customer centric business and they really need people who echo this sentiment and always have customers at the forefront of their business.
They are looking for a target driven Account Executive based in London to sell Infrastructure and Modern Workplace Solutions to a range of customers, in order to transform their IT operation.
* Responsible for prospecting and on-boarding new clients
* Consultative sales approach - hunter / farmer role - nuture long term relationships
* Some customer accounts available to inherit
* Develop and present proposals
* Manage the contract process
* Experience selling either Cisco or Microsoft solutions to commercial organizations or public sector
* Sales competences in Microsoft sales, at Reseller or Distributor level.
* Proven ability to manage both long and short sales cycles
* 3-5 years of relevant sales experience
* Professional communication and negotiations skills.
* Ambitious, independent, and energetic.
* A natural problem solver
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who's looking to grow with a booming business at an integral growth point in the business. Each employee's work has a big impact, which is why we are looking for talented and ambitious new colleagues to join this fantastic start up!
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to email@example.com or call 0191 261 3266 for a confidential chat.
Nigel Frank are the go-to recruiter for Azure, Microsoft 365 and Power Platform roles in the UK, offering more opportunities across the country than any other. We're closely aligned with Microsoft technology strategy and can offer expertise, efficiency and candidate base that no other agency in the UK can.
LinkedIn = https://www.linkedin.com/in/laura-cockburn/