Nigel Frank are proud to be working with one of the leading providers of Microsoft Cloud Security solutions, who are hoping to bring in a pre-sales consultant as a result of natural growth. The MSP themselves are small but mighty, leading the way within their niche market with only 30 heads.
Joining the team will provide you the opportunity to work with a variety of clients (public, private, SME's to Enterprise) to present M365 solution proposals.
* Provide technical pre-sales to clients by working cohesively with sales and project teams, delivering scoping workshops.
* Articulate the business' products and services to individuals at all levels of technical knowledge, therefore it is paramount that you are able to communicate effectively to all audiences.
* Accurately scope, define and price the project work to ensure M365/Azure solutions are delivered to customer expectations.
The successful candidate will possess:
* Demonstrable experience within M365 pre-sales engagements
* The ability to meet deadlines within a fast-paced environment, maintaining a high standard of work
* Strong communication skills, both spoken and written
* Knowledge of Microsoft 365 and Azure capabilities, ideally with a focus on security, identity and device management technologies
In return for your work, the organisation will invest in your training and provide the time and support for you to achieve multiple Microsoft accreditations!
Not only this, but they are offering a competitive base salary and allow you to flexibly work from home. There is an expectation of visiting the head office in Cambridge once a month, as well as client sites through-out the UK (of which the latter will be expensed).
Interviews are lining up for next week. Should you be interested, please reach out ASAP to avoid disappointment!
To apply for this role, please send an up-to-date version of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that this position is unable to provide sponsorship to those who require it to work within the UK.
Don't meet all of the requirements above? No worries! Data from LinkedIn and various other sources has shown that women and individuals of other minorities are less likely to apply to a job if they believe they don't meet 100% of the requirements. However, here at Nigel Frank we're committed to an inclusive workplace and so are the clients we partner with. So, please do not be discouraged if your experience doesn't perfectly align with the description of the role above. In fact, you may be perfect for another position! So, apply anyway, we're here to help you find a position that's perfect for your skillset.
Nigel Frank are the go-to recruiter for Azure, Microsoft 365 and Power Platform roles in the UK, offering more opportunities across the country than any other. We're closely aligned with Microsoft technology strategy and can offer expertise, efficiency and candidate base that no other agency in the UK can.
LinkedIn = https://www.linkedin.com/in/tairay/