They need you, if you are eager to take on the task of delivering their Microsoft 365 services. On a daily basis you will manage, develop and support their products so that it stays relevant, secure and ready for the future.
In this role you would work closely with the Collaboration and Productivity team, that provide the tools and applications within the Microsoft 365 suit, but also with the Internal Information Services Team, who are responsible for companies SharePoint and Power Platform solutions.
Role & Responsibilities would include, but will not be limited to
* You will be leading the work on how to best develop and run the roadmap for the Microsoft 365 products
* You will engage into close dialogues with stakeholders
* Manage, develop and support products
* You will meet, collaborate and have fun
Skills & Qualifications
* You have general knowledge of Microsoft 365 (Teams, Onedrive, SharePoint and Exchange)
* You are ready to take the lead and contribute with strong interpersonal skills and an entrepreneurial and commercial mindset.
* You have an interest in information security, governance and compliance in Microsoft 365 Platform as well as in Identity management
* You have technical experience from Teams, SharePoint and Power Platform
* You have good knowledge in AD, Azure AD and Microsoft Power Shell scripting
* You are fluent in English and Swedish verbal and written
* Free parking onsite
* 5K per year for gym card
* Free gym onsite
* Reduced ferry prices
* "Personnel club"
* Social activities
Sounds like something you would be interested in? Apply and we can talk more about it!
However, even if this is not the exact role you are looking for, get in touch anyway, and just highlight what you are looking for. Please apply with your CV and a brief overview of what you are looking for (the role, top 3 technologies, location, salary). I will call you to discuss your skill-set further, there may be other roles I am working on that you may be suited for. Here at Nigel Frank International, I focus on the recruitment of highly-skilled professionals in various IT positions such as Engineers, Analysts, Architects, Consultants, etc. That is why we always have new opportunities pop up.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader in Microsoft technology recruitment. Since 2006, we've found over 19,000 permanent and contract Microsoft professionals for partners, ISVs, and end users in the ecosystem. For more information, visit www.nigelfrank.com.