ESSENTIAL CORE COMPETENCIES
This position requires the following competencies:
* Dealing with Challenges - An ability to deal with challenges and difficult situations in a practical and optimistic way
* Initiative - The drive to identify, create and act on opportunities
* Innovation - The drive and ability to generate and use ideas to improve business results
* Customer Focus - The drive and ability to deliver exceptional service to customers and colleagues
* Professional Development - Develop and maximize the capabilities of yourself and others
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
* Build internal and external-facing web applications in an agile environment
* Design, develop, code, test, debug and support architect in a full stack application including windows services, MVC application(s), and Web API endpoints
* Provide technical expertise in design and planning conversations as assigned and produce associated technical materials including system diagrams, process flows, and database design artifacts.
* Work with management, consultants, and developers to define advanced architectural designs for enterprise and consumer solutions
* Develop applications for scalability, performance, and reliability *
Stay current with trends, techniques, technologies and other factors impacting the job
* Own, standardize, contribute to, and review the overall technical documentation of the architecture of a solution
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug Free Workplace
* Good team player, have the ability and willingness to mentor teammates through code review, explanation, and example
* Strong attention to detail, problem-solving, planning and communication skills
* Collaborate with teammates to find great solutions to challenging problems.
* Proactively identify risk areas and opportunities for improvement
* Continually learn, implement, and apply software development standard methodologies, tools and techniques
* Participate in sprint meetings including planning, daily stand-ups, and other meetings as needed.
* Work with IT teams to craft, implement, and manage infrastructure
* Must meet deadlines as informed and planned
* Occasional travel to company events is expected.
* On-call availability and occasional over-time is required
* Timely and regular attendance is an essential function of the position; being physically present in the work environment is an essential job function
OTHER ESSENTIAL SKILLS
* Experience writing Microsoft SQL queries, views, stored procedures and database schema design
* Experience with Software architecture such as Clean or DDD
* Experience with deploying and maintaining Azure App Services and Azure SQL Databases.
* Full stack development experience
* Experience with C# and API development
* Experience with Unit testing frameworks
* Experience working with an identity provider such as Auth0 or Okta
* Experience working with Agile/Scrum methodologies
* Experience in Business Intelligence and Big Data analytics.
* Strong understanding of object-oriented programming and SOLID design principles
* Developed complex and well performing user interfaces using frameworks like Angular, Vue, etc.
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL SKILLS
* Acceptable vision and hearing (with or without correction)
* Bending on occasion
* Talking for long periods of time, approximately 8-10 hours a day
* Lifting up to approximately 40 pounds occasionally
* Sitting for long periods of time approximately, approximately 8-10 hours a day
* Writing and/or typing for long periods of time, approximately 8-10 hours a day
(Reasonable accommodations will be made for otherwise qualified individuals with a disability).
EDUCATION, CERTIFICATION AND SOFTWARE
* College degree in a Computer Science or Software Engineering required
* 7+ years of .NET Framework development experience and Microsoft SQL experience
* 5+ years of Entity Framework OR Dapper ORM and API experience
* 3+ years of .NET Core development experience
* 2+ years of architecting experience and Azure DevOps building CI/CD pipelines.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package of medical, dental, short/long term disability, life insurance, personal time off, and a 401K plan.