Technical Business Analyst (Data) - London
Are you a talented Business Analyst looking for a new and exciting opportunity to work for a growing, ambitious, expanding company?
My client are a global organisation within the Travel sector. They operate in 60 countries, with 40 offices, have over 10,000 employees and serve over 1.5 million customers annually.
You will be playing a critical part in helping the company to recover after the pandemic. Specifically, you will be joining the CRM & Data teams which are currently made up of 30 people, and these teams work in partnership with 24 brands across 8 different regions.
They are growing a lot at the moment as they're going through a huge digital transformation.
This role is varied with a wide range of responsibilities, the main responsibilities this role will entail:
* Support their brands and technical teams in delivering great data solutions. You will work on business & systems analysis for larger projects, as well as working in a Product Ownership capacity, managing backlogs and enhancements for specific business areas.
* In terms of project work, one key focus will be looking at onboarding new business areas to their Data Ecosystem so that it's available to be used in global reporting dashboards.
* Responsible for their ETL product backlog - they use Informatica ETL, and you will manage their backlog by doing systems analysis and refining integration requirements, as well as sense-checking what's being done from a data governance perspective.
* Provide BA expertise for strategic multi-brand projects, working across various complex systems and datasets. You'll look to define, document and present business requirements, and also manage the dependencies with (or impact on) other systems and projects. They operate in a very complex environment given their multiple brands, so this role is well-suited to someone who is keen problem-solver and who is interested in bringing about real change.
* You will essentially become a Subject Matter Expert within your business area, and will work with the wider CRM & Data team to identify opportunities and constraints for your business area. You'll also be part of the wider Tech PMO community, continually looking to identify synergies and best practices across the group, and analyse the balance between system scalability and specific market or brand requirements.
We are looking for a good mix of the below skills, (not necessarily all of the below):
* Analytical skills - experience with data lineage, data mapping, working through complex databases, then being able to communicate this out to this business e.g. building decision trees so the business can understand how and why
These are skills that would be an added bonus if you had them, (it is not compulsory for the role, if you have them - great, but if not you will be given the chance to develop these skills over time):
To be successful, it is essential you have the following:
* 3+ years' experience in a similar role.
* Excellent communication: clear, concise & articulate
You will be awarded the following benefits package:
* Base Salary - From �50,000 to �65,000 per annum
(this is a wide range, what you are offered is completely dependent on your skill level which is assessed on your CV and through your Interview process)
* Eyecare Vouchers
* Plus so much more… (please enquire for more details)
* Working Location - Hybrid, 2 or 3 days a week in the office
* Office Location - London, (Hyde Park Corner)
* Contract Type - Permanent, Full Time
* Training & Development Options
This is just a brief overview of the role. For the full information, simply apply to the role with your CV, and I will call you to discuss further. My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
If this opportunity is not exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway. From reviewing your CV I will call you to discuss what you are looking for, and match your expectations up to the other roles I am working on, that are more suitable.
I specialise in Microsoft BI, SQL Server and Azure Analytics recruitment here at Nigel Frank International, specialising in the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (DBAs, Analysts, Developers, Engineers, Architects, Consultants, Team Leads, Project Managers, Managers etc.).
We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.
Name: Anna-Louise Reynard
Phone: 0191 338 7633
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK Residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.