Nigel Frank, in collaboration with our client who is working in the construction industry looking to bring on an Azure Systems Administrator to join their tech team. They have been around for over 30 years and are recognised for their environmentally friendly attitude.
The person for this role will be brought on to be the Azure expert in the company and be the middle piece between the teams and help support the Azure system.
What you will be doing:
* Manage and maintain network configuration and equipment.
* Provide level 1-3 help desk support.
* Monitor and maintain all servers.
* Provide escalated support to the Service Desk team.
* Application and OS packaging and deployment.
* Develop scripts to help automate and improve IT and business processes.
* Configure and support AD, Office365, Exchange and other core systems.
* Manage cloud environments.
What you need:
* 1-2 years of experience as level 3 service desk support.
* 1-2 years of experience working with AD, DHCP, DNS, Exchange, remote control tools, and antivirus software.
* 1-2 years of experience working with Cloud platforms (Microsoft Azure/O365 is a plus).
* Experience working with Microsoft operating systems - Windows 10, Windows Server 2012R2 and up.
* Experience with networks and network equipment (switches, access points, 4g routers).
* Experience with antivirus software and cybersecurity platforms.
What is on offer:
* Above industry standard salary packaging
* Inclusive work culture with experience and competence
* Excellent growth potential
* Career growth and progression
If you think this job opportunity fits what you are looking for my client would like to arrange interviews as soon as possible, for an immediate start.