Data Architect - Remote, UK
Are you a talented Data Analyst/Data Scientist looking for a new and exciting opportunity as an Architect?
My client are a global organisation within the technology industry, with award winning products. With them, you will discover a genuine opportunity to go above and beyond, to do something new, to be switched on to the incredible impact you can make in our world.
They place a great importance on training, development and certifications, and with other like-minded technical enthusiasts, who better to learn from and bounce ideas off.
You will be working as part of an innovative, fast paced technology driven culture who are always looking at ways to enhance how technology is used within their industry.
This role is varied, please find below some of the main responsibilities this role will entail:
* Develop, manage and automate the Power BI ReadyPrint analytics channel used hourly/daily by stakeholders across the business. This new visibility of data for each region will lead to newly added features for the ReadyPrint product.
* Provide direct support to stakeholders both within and outside of the ReadyPrint / Marketing Team.
* Consistently and pro-actively hold data sharing and analytics sessions with stakeholders to raise analytical and data awareness across the business.
* Introduce new KPIs for monitoring printer usage by leveraging structured and unstructured IoT data
* Introduce testing practices and a development environment to the ReadyPrint Power BI reporting pipeline, and increasing the stability of business-critical reports in production.
* Help build the core data infrastructures for, analytics and monitoring tools this will also incorporate AI model training & model deployment (with the aim of capturing extensive data points for Machine Learning applications).
* Stakeholder management.
* Identifies database structural necessities - evaluating operations, applications, technology constraints and implementation procedures to ensure they comply with internal and external regulations
* Process, clean, and verify the integrity of data used for analysis
* Assess the effectiveness of data sources and data-gathering techniques
* Data infrastructure design, data manipulation, data mining and statistical analysis in marketing/sales areas
We are looking for a good mix of the below skills, (not necessarily all of the below, but a good proportion):
* SQL - manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets
* Python - coding
* Adobe Sensei
* Cloud - AWS / Azure
* AB testing Methodologies
* Waterfall/Agile Methodology
* Power Platform
* 3+ years' experience in a similar role
* Excellent communication
* Worked in a medium to large environment
Culture & Values
* Family Culture
* Team spirit
* Environmentally Friendly
* Technology Driven
* Base Salary - From �65,000 to �76,000 per annum (this is a wide range, what you are offered is completely dependent on your skill level which is assessed on your CV and Interview)
* Plus much more…
* Working Location - Remote working - just need to go for occasional meetings (once a month/ every few months).
* Reporting into - Solutions Manager
* Office Location - Hemel Hempstead
* Contract Type - Permanent, Full Time
* Interview Process - 2 stages
* Training & Development Options
This is just a brief overview of the role. For the full information, simply apply to the role with your CV, and I will call you to discuss further. My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
If this opportunity is not exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway. From reviewing your CV I will call you to discuss what you are looking for, and match your expectations up to the other roles I am working on, that are more suitable.
I specialise in Microsoft BI, SQL Server and Azure Analytics recruitment here at Nigel Frank International, specialising in the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (DBAs, Analysts, Developers, Engineers, Architects, Consultants, Team Leads, Project Managers, Managers etc.).
We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.
Phone: 0191 338 7633
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK Residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.