Our client, a local company evolving in the energy sector is looking for a Project Manager Modern Workplace due to the increase in internal demands and also due to the desire to use the latest technology. As a company in the energy sector, they are constantly looking for new energy techniques in order to contribute to a cleaner environment and for a better energy transition. As a Project Manager Modern Workplace you will manage the internals IT Projects.
Role Responsibilities :
* Allocate tasks and activities to the project team members (human and technical resource requirements management).
* Identify and manage project risks and issues, as well as changes. Analyse their impact and put in place the actions to be taken
* Use the methods, processes and tools specified in the project plan. You manage the process from start to finish, according to the PMLC and SDLC.
* Ensure the smooth production of the project and the new functionalities, while guaranteeing the availability of the existing services and the consistency with the new services
* Keep an overview at all times and ensure that your project team remains alert and motivated
* Carry out the transfer of project knowledge to ensure continuity for all parties. You ensure the follow-up and maintenance of the solutions during the "post-go-live" phase
Skills expected :
* Strong experience in project management. PM certification (PMI or Prince 2) is required
* Experience with project management tools, such as Planview or Ms Project
* Experience in digitisation projects and a good knowledge of the latest trends in Microsoft Modern Workplace (Office 365, SharePoint Online and Teams)
* Knowledge of the utility sector is an asset
* Fluent in Dutch and French and have knowledge of professional technical English
* Customer-oriented mindset and smooth communication with the various internal and external project contacts
* Excellent writing and communication skills
* Competencies and attitudes: sense of responsibility, customer orientation, accuracy, transparency, team spirit and respectful attitude
Our client offers :
* Generous starting salary (in line with your experience)
* A range of attractive employee benefits including a mobile allowance / company car, pension, laptop, mobile phone, insurance, etc.
* Extensive training and certifications to further develop your technical knowledge on
* Friendly and professional working environment
My client is looking to fill this position ASAP, so if you feel you have the relevant skills for this role, please send your CV to Aurelien at email@example.com, or call +31 20 241 8530.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader in Microsoft Technology recruitment-it's all we do. With a multilingual network of consultants across 15+ worldwide locations, we place more skilled Microsoft Azure, Dynamics, and Stack professionals with Microsoft Partners and end-users than any other recruitment business.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the chance to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. For more information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and available opportunities, I can be contacted either by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone (+31 20 241 85 30), and confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities.
Modern Workplace / O365 / Sharepoint / Azure / Project management / Project manager / Walloon Brabant / Brussels / Flemish Brabant / Relocate