As an ERP Supply Chain Analyst, you will have the opportunity to lead ERP analysis for Supply Chain projects and work with Supply Chain users on troubleshooting and enhancing business processes with technology. Your contributions will have a direct impact on the business by helping lead Dynamics 365 Supply Chain implementations from the analysis phase and beyond. The team you will be working with is highly experienced and values the diversity of thought, and everyone has a voice.
At this point, you're probably thinking, this sounds great, right?! But wait there's more. We're proud of the fact that we are strongly rooted in being an inclusive, people-focused organization. Our company culture reflects values like integrity, ownership, and authenticity. We take these to heart, and if you do as well, you'll fit right in.
So, what will you be doing as an ERP Supply Chain Analyst?
* Engage in value-adding business and application consultancy that meets our internal customer's needs
* Help lead Dynamics 365 Supply Chain implementations from the analysis phase and onward
* Implement and configure Supply Chain modules of Dynamics 365
* Help guide teams on project processes, deliverables and contribute to training, and help detail the project scope
* Carry out prototyping plans, and procedure documentation and communicate with your team and the greater IT organization
* Define functional requirements and design documents that developers can use for enhancements.
* Finalize and sign-off on FRD and FDD
* Perform unit and system test scripts, and deployment plans
* Help drive the team to resolve all issues identified during the testing and QA phases and test enhancements for end-user acceptance and accuracy.
* Help organize and manage the entire training cycle for power users and end-users.
* Consult various internal clients to help them move towards an optimal Dynamics 365 Supply Chain solution.
* Contribute to the configuration of Supply Chain areas during the ERP implementation project and provide ongoing ERP support with a strong focus on the area of Supply Chain.
* Seamlessly communicate with all internal and external groups while maintaining clear timelines.
* Be a gatekeeper for the company to make sure external partners are applying best practices and industry standards by following the ERP manufacturers best practices.
* Mentor less experienced team members.
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
* Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Supply Chain, or related field or equivalent experience.
* Experience as a Supply Chain Analyst.
* Ability to guide others in developing the different components of a gap/fit analysis and fully review and approve gap/fit analysis that will ensure the success of the project.
* Deep understanding of Supply Chain requirements as it relates to the internal client's requirements.
* Confidence to guide others in developing the different components of functional specification and documentation.
* Ability to develop and manage the testing, QA, and training phases of the project
* Flexibility to travel as business dictates.
* Developing strong functional, analytical, presentation, documentation, training, and interpersonal skills.
* Prioritizing tasks and communicating commitments.
* Working in a highly collaborative team environment.
* Learning new concepts quickly and thoroughly.