Dynamics 365 CRM Application Support Analyst
This client is a Non-Profit organization that is passionate about the work they do for the City of Philadelphia. The organization is made up of a dedicated group of residents who better their community every day, and are focused on neighborhood development, public planning, affordable housing, among other essential community causes. Apply now for this unique opportunity with incredible benefits, including hybrid flexibility and a pension!
The Application Support Analyst is a new position working on the Information Systems team. This role will be responsible for providing end user support, system configurations and customizations, D365 CE implementations, and low-code Power Platform development. The ideal candidate will have great communication and presentation skills, client-facing abilities, and be a collaborate team player. Prior work experience and strong knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM/D365 CE is essential.
Please note this is a hybrid position based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. This is a full-time/direct hire position with incredible benefits beginning day one. Only US Citizens/GC Holders may be considered at this time.
* Candidates must become a resident of the City of Philadelphia within the first year of employment. *
- Provide end user support and training, business consultation, create training materials and documentation, promote Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM best practices.
- Perform system enhancements and implement new Dynamics 365 CRM software.
- Utilize the Power Platform to build out low-code solutions.
- Collaborate with business partners and technical resources to understand requirements, support the SDLC, ensure successful delivery of Dynamics 365 CRM projects.
- 2+ years' experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM/D365 CE.
- 2+ years' experience in a similar IT Support position.
- Strong understanding of Dynamics 365 CRM/D365 CE, PowerApps, Power Bi, Office 365, and SharePoint technologies.
- Excellent customer service, teamwork, and communication skills.
- Ability to work in a hybrid environment in the City of Philadelphia.
- Join an organization that truly does incredible work for the immediate community.
- Generous PTO, healthcare, life insurance, retirement savings, compensation.
- Hybrid work environment.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics and Azure, advertising more Microsoft D365 jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in Microsoft 365 market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Microsoft D365 jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft D365 market and some of the opportunities and Microsoft D365 jobs that are available I can be contacted on 347-577-9997. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft D365 opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment