Job Title: Senior Manager, Azure Solution Architecture
Job Type: Perm/Full-Time
Location: East Coast / Central Time Zone preferred
Travel: 10% travel
Our client has revolutionized software and application delivery, creating scalable, cost-effective models, delivering innovative digital solutions to businesses, service lines, and industries with proven excellence. With almost 600 applications in their enterprise application portfolio, they have become an industry leader in solving highly complex business problems and streamlining operations with ease. Serving many of the world's largest, most respected organizations, they are known for their unparalleled ability to develop and deploy cutting-edge internal and go-to-market solutions, with a reputation built on a tradition of exceeding expectations.
This role will join a renowned internal software and applications development team responsible for delivering leading-edge technologies to the highest cloud professionals. Their broad portfolio includes web and mobile productivity tools and offers full-scale design services, cutting-edge analytics, and innovative custom development. The Sr. Manager, Azure Solution Architecture will be responsible for envisioning and developing new digital products and executing day-to-day product development activities across design, development, stakeholder communication, technology vendor management and delivery.
* 10+ years Industry experience in architecture and delivery of software products and solutions
* Extensive experience in planning, analyzing, designing, architecting & supporting large Enterprise Big Data Platforms
* 5+ years in a data engineering role with demonstrable experience with Azure Cloud (IaaS and PaaS offerings) and extensive experience working on large scale technology implementations
* 3+ years of experience designing and implementing off-prem public cloud (Azure) environments and architectures and operational models
* Strong experience in leading architecture activities; designing, roadmap, & proof-of-concepts
* Ability to manage multiple customers, complex projects, and multiple initiatives
* Ability to mentor, coach and build strong teams in Azure space
* Proven experience developing cloud-ready solutions
* In-depth architectural understanding of Azure and cloud native design patterns/DevOps principles (Infrastructure as Code)
* Strong knowledge in Microservices, Azure Cognitive Services, Globalization and Localization best practices and patterns, Data Sovereignty and GDPR compliance needs.
* Strong experience in Azure Technologies like Azure Data Factory, Web App, API Apps, API Management, Web Jobs, Azure Functions, Dedicated SQL Pool, Blobs, Service Bus, Message Queues etc.
* Experience with Front end technologies such as React, Angular, VueJs etc. is required
* Strong experience in Relational and NoSQL databases (SQL Server / CosmosDB / MongoDB etc.)
* Strong experience in programming languages (C#, Python, R, SQL etc.)
* Experience with designing scalable inter-system integration processes using patterns involving Enterprise Service Bus, SOAP & REST Services, gRPC etc.
* Container experience with Docker and Kubernetes or other container orchestration platforms
* Experience working with code repositories and continuous integration
* Manage clients, complex projects, drive business requirement gathering, manage scope and client expectations
* Serve as a technical liaison between the business, project team and developers/testers
* Work with IT infrastructure, Cloud Architecture and DevOps teams to deploy and maintain applications
* Design long-term, reliable, and end-to-end technical architectures. Develop functional architecture design and contribute to product vision
* Support the creation of interface specifications for various components in the design
* Provide technical support for analysis of business requirements and applicability to the current or planned Platform/Enabler/API Platform capabilities
* Participate in E2E functionality assessment during Validation Testing phases (SIT, UAT)
* Experience with technical programming; capable of managing and overseeing teams designing, programming, and implementing various technical solutions
* Prior experience in Investment management domain would be a huge plus
* Prior experience of leveraging AI/ML models to automate business processes and provide predictive analytics to the business teams
* Experience with data modeling and normalization concepts
* Experience with Business intelligence tools for reporting such as PowerBI
* Experience working with different query languages (i.e., PL-SQL, T-SQL)
For additional information, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Azure recruitment, advertising more Microsoft Azure jobs than any other agency. We work with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Azure market, we've built relationships with the key employers across the nation and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities are.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Azure candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
Please call or email email@example.com / (718) 412-1203 for additional information about the Azure market and available Azure job opportunities in your area.
See www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Azure opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.