Identity & Access Management Sales Specialist - Hybrid - Surrey
Are you a talented Technical Sales person specialising in Identity & Access Management, looking for a new and exciting opportunity to work for a growing, ambitious, innovative, expanding company?
My client are a prestigious MS Gold Partner among the top world-class leaders in provisions of IT solutions, with a vast portfolio of services offered from security, storage, cloud, digital transformation and managed services. They are one of the top 3 suppliers to over 30 Public Sector buying frameworks, with over 100 technology partners and have aided hundreds of the world's best known brands with technological solutions.
Looking at a junior sales person, with a couple of years' experience in the industry. This role will be focused on managing and building Okta as a single vendor, but will support the wider Identity team too. A hungry, organised sales person is what we are looking for.
You will be responsible for maintaining and growing the IAM security proposition. Acting as a subject matter expert, the role will support a wide variety of teams including; sales, security overlays, security pre-sales and security services desk, to ensure we deliver the overall objectives for this proposition.
The role will also involve regular customer facing opportunities and vendor/ distribution management, therefore having a good balance across all of these areas is key.
We are looking for a good mix of the below technical skills (not hands on with them, but knows what they an do, and able to sell them):
To be successful, it is essential you have the following:
* 2+ years' experience in a similar role
* Excellent communication
* Customer facing skills (Sales)
Culture & Values
My client believe in building a culture supported by strong values, they are all about promoting and encouraging:
* Inspiring our People
* Environmentally Friendly
* Charitable - Giving back
* Ethical working
People here are friendly, approachable and helpful. Throughout the different departments, they are very connected and have built a strong community. They are a very social bunch. With a rewarding culture.
You will be awarded the following benefits package:
* Base Salary - From �25,000 to �30,000 per annum (this is a wide range, what you are offered is completely dependent on your skill level which is assessed on your CV and Interview)
* Commission - Uncapped, but average between �10,000 - �15,000
* Free gym at Head Office. Other sites have agreements with local gyms including reduced cost membership.
* Private healthcare from Vitality at a greatly reduced rate.
* Cycle to Work scheme to make it easier for staff to obtain a bicycle and improve their health.
* Volunteering day for all staff to take each year and dedicate to charitable activities of their choosing.
* Massages available on-site to help relieve stress.
* Free bar open on Fridays for socialising with colleagues.
* Games room featuring pool, darts, table football and ping pong.
* Plus so much more… (please enquire for more details)
* Working Location - Hybrid - 3 days remote, 2 days either in the office or at client site.
* Office Location - Surrey
* Contract Type - Permanent, Full Time
* Interview Process - 2 stages
* Salary Reviews - yearly
* Progression Options - Typically Senior > Lead > Manager, but there are many cross team opportunities
* Training & Development Options
* Dress Code - Business Casual
This is just a brief overview of the role. For the full information, simply apply to the role with your CV, and I will call you to discuss further. My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
If this opportunity is not exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway. From reviewing your CV I will call you to discuss what you are looking for, and match your expectations up to the other roles I am working on, that are more suitable.
Phone: 0191 338 7633
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK Residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.