Job Title: Accounting Implementation Specialist
Growing, fast paced, Private Equity Company is looking for a self-motivated individual that has a passion for helping organizations solve complex business problems leveraging technology solutions. The individual in this role will lead finance teams as they move to a new accounting system. They will act as a liaison between clients and Implementation and Management staff, lead business requirements gathering sessions, lead project status meetings and coordinate with technical resources to successfully drive projects to completion using Dynamics 365 Business Central, Financial Consolidation Software, Office 365 and other Cloud solutions. This individual will be a creative thinker and problem solver, detail oriented, possess strong communication skills and an interest in learning.
Role & Responsibilities
* accounting work flows and transactions including multicurreny, inter-company, GAAP compliance and consolidated financial reporting.
* Create and manage project plans to align tasks with project scope
* Define project schedules, allocate resources and monitor progress
* Align project objectives with company and client goals and make sure the project team is clear on objectives
* Liaise and lead project activities between the client and multiple 3rd party vendors and/or implementation partners
* Assist the project implementation team(s) with the design, development, documentation and training tasks
* Identify project risks & issues and manage mitigation and resolution
* Manage documentation and client facing deliverables
* Support multiple work streams simultaneously
* Foster relationships with clients, 3rd party vendors, stakeholders and executive sponsors
* Participate in and provide training to clients and co-workers
* Lead design sessions; architect and document solutions that are aligned with client business objectives
* Analyze client business processes to identify opportunities for improvements, perform gap analysis, document and translate business requirements into well-architect design specifications and solutions
* Configure and extend capabilities of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central through user interface, forms, work flows, reports and 3rd party applications as required
* Design and manage the execution of test plans to ensure that high quality, functional solutions are delivered
Skills & Qualifications
* Prior experience in leading or participating in Accounting System conversion
* Experience with Microsoft Dynamics Business Central
* Salary of $100,000-$110,000
* Comprehensive benefits package including generous PTO, health and dental insurance & 401k + match
* Excellent work environment & ability to work with a team of highly motivated and customer focused peers
To apply, please contact Caroline Cole at 718-710-4904 or by email at email@example.com
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics NAV jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Dynamics NAV/BC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Dynamics NAV/BC market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics NAV/BC jobs that are available I can be contacted on 718-710-4904. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Dynamics NAV opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy