My client are looking for a Senior .NET Developer to join their growing team in Gothenburg.
This product development company's main focus is to ensure that the end consumer, should not pay for expensive integrations in order to be able to use the systems that best suit the business. They have a wide international reach with a lot of ERP systems in Scandinavia, the Netherlands, Germany and most recently the UK, they have plans in place to keep expanding across Europe in the coming months and into 2023. This is a great chance to work for a company that works with extremely modern technology. Their current team are genuinely passionate about the work they are doing and the mission they are on.
This company's culture stands out from the rest, they have a very open and collaborative environment where developers are trusted to work in the way that best suits them. You will never be micromanaged and will be trusted with tasks right from day 1.
* Executing full life-cycle software development
* Writing well designed, testable, efficient code
* Producing specifications and determining operational feasibility
* Integrating software components into fully functional software systems
* Developing software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
* Documenting and maintaining software functionality
* Tailoring and deploying software tools, processes and metrics
* Serving as a subject matter expert
* Complying with project plans and industry standards
* 5 + years profession Software Development experience
Experience with the below is beneficial:
* CRM / ERP / Finance experience is highly attractive
* Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
* Lambda, Terraform, Docker
* Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework e.g. JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC
If this sounds like something you want to apply to or find more information about please get in touch today!
To discuss the role further, you can call me directly on +46 10 888 52 06 or send your CV to email@example.com.