Our Gold Partner client are at an exciting period of growth with an ambitious vision for the next couple of years. To facilitate this, they are looking for a Senior BC Consultant.
An excellent opportunity to be part of building the future of this consultancy and to working on cutting edge projects. You will be interacting with Senior leadership and being an integral part of this fun and ambitious team.
Role & Responsibilities
* As a Business Central Consultant, expect to work through all stages of a full life cycle implementation
* Ensure successful delivery of requirements gathering, design, configuration, testing and go live
* Work closely with customers, managing stakeholder relationships
Skills & Qualifications
* Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in Nav or Business Central
* Experience in requirements gathering and documentation
* Project and enhancement experience
If this sounds like your next challenge, don't hesitate to apply. The company is highly motivated by growth and actively interviewing for this position. Want to hear more? Contact Jerron directly at J.Shalland-Rhodes@nigelfrank.com for all inquiries and submissions.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Azure recruitment, advertising more Azure jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Azure market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Azure jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Azure candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Azure market and some of the opportunities and Azure jobs that are available I can be contacted on 437-290-0003. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Azure opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.