Lead Frontend Developer - Rogaland
Are you a passionate and skilled Lead Frontend Developer looking to lead innovative projects in the heart of Stavanger, Norway? My clients dynamic team are a leading B2B services company, who revolutionize the landscape of local businesses within Norway. They are on the lookout for a talented Lead Frontend Developer who thrives on pushing the boundaries of technology and delivering exceptional user experiences.
About them: They are a pioneer in providing cutting-edge B2B services, with a commitment to excellence and innovation. Located in the Stavanger, their team is dedicated to delivering solutions that redefine industry standards. As a Lead Frontend Developer, you'll be at the forefront of creating seamless, user-centric experiences for their clients.
* Lead the frontend development team, fostering collaboration and innovation.
* Architect, design, and implement robust and scalable frontend solutions.
* Collaborate with the backend development team to integrate with technologies such as C# .NET, aspnetcore, Azure Kubernetes, Azure SQL, and Redis.
* Develop responsive and visually appealing user interfaces using C# .NET, Blazor server-side, Tailwind CSS, and Rx.
* Drive the adoption of best practices in frontend development, ensuring code quality and performance.
* Proven experience as a Frontend Developer - 3 years +
* Strong proficiency in frontend technologies, including C# .NET, Blazor server-side, Tailwind CSS, and Rx.
* Experience with mobile development using C# .NET, Xamarin Android/iOS, and Rx.
* Solid understanding of backend technologies, including C# .NET, aspnetcore, Azure Kubernetes, Azure SQL, and Redis.
* Excellent problem-solving skills and a passion for staying up-to-date with the latest industry trends.
What they Offer:
* A collaborative and dynamic work environment in the heart of Trondheim.
* Exciting opportunities to work on innovative B2B projects with a talented and diverse team.
* Competitive salary and benefits package.
* Continuous learning and development opportunities
How to Apply: If you are ready to take on a leadership role in shaping the future of B2B services, i'd love to hear from you! Submit your resume. Join my client and be part of a team that is redefining the way industries operate. Your skills, combined with our commitment to excellence, will drive innovation and success in the world of B2B services.
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail within the Software market reply with your current CV to email@example.com or Drop me a call on: +47 902 740 66. If you don't think this is suitable now but you will be interested in the future follow me on Linked in and we can stay in touch.
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Recruitment firm, providing the most MS opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities.