D365 F&O Practice Lead/Solutions Architect - $190k - NYC - Remote
A Microsoft Partner with a rapidly growing Dynamics 365 practice is looking for a highly-qualified professional to lead their F&O division as well as function as a lead Solutions Architect for their enterprise clients.
This is an amazing opportunity for a Senior Solutions Architect to move into a leadership role where they will be involved in strategic planning, budgeting, and team building within the company's most profitable, and quickest growing, practice.
We need someone who can hit the ground running and is a true "hands-on" resource. While there are elements of management in this job, this is not for a delegator. This is for a doer.
Your New Company:
* A Microsoft Partner who consults for a variety of software solutions including Finance & Operations, Business Central, Great Plains, and Customer Engagement
* A well-established firm that has been in operation for thirty years
* A family-focused organization with a culture that promotes work/life balance and collaboration through various teams
* Provides the opportunity for you to have a seat at the table in key company decision making
* Has an excellent employee retention rate. All directors and executive level personnel have been in the company for 15+ years.
Your New Role:
* Overseeing the internal and external staffing teams / customer base / current projects for the AX and D365 Finance and Operations products.
* Provide support and direction to implementation teams.
* Provide ongoing follow-up and communication to key strategic customer accounts pre and post implementation.
* Manage and strengthen ongoing product line outside partnerships.
* Set best practice and standard implementation/documentation/ training processes for their line.
* Hire staff, train, set goals, manage and review each team member.
* Conduct for sales demos and keep up with new current features and release news.
* Assist with Dynamics ERP installation, module setup and product configuration across multiple versions.
* Lead end-user training of ERP functions, processes, and reporting.
* Scope, lead, and deliver Dynamics implementation and upgrade projects.
* Proficient in Financials, Banking, Sales and Marketing, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Inventory, Fixed Assets, Intercompany and Consolidation modules, Warehouse Management, Production, and Procurement and Sourcing modules
* Create Functional Specification document for required customizations.
* Provide Proof of Concept support and research
* Test, deploy and confirm solutions meet the stated needs of the project or customer.
* Define project scope and estimates.
What You'll Need:
* Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations (F&O) implementation experience required
* Previous experience with Dynamics AX also a plus
* Experience with production, supply chain, and warehousing modules is a must
* Prior consulting background in the Microsoft Partner channel
* Ability to gather requirements from users and translate those concepts into technical design
* Experience conducting presales demos and meeting with clients face-to-face on understanding their business processes and designing solutions to maximize capabilities
* Must have a well-rounded knowledge of configuring various modules within D365 F&O
* Leadership experience, with the ability to oversee teams of 4-6 developers and functional consultants
* Excellent communication skills
What You'll Receive:
* Competitive base salary in the $170-190k range
* Year End Bonus potential
* Medical, Dental, Vision Plan
* 401k with company match
* Work/life balance
* Remote access with Low Travel
* Opportunity to make an impact in executive decision making within a growing company
* Well-established, stable organization with low employee turnover rate
To apply, please contact Matt Potenza at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 646-540-7521 to find out more.
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft Dynamics recruitment firm, dealing with over 78% of dynamics partners worldwide. We advertise more Dynamics jobs than any other agency globally. Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users through North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in Microsoft Dynamics market, I have built relationships with more of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Navision/Dynamics NAV jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics NAV/Navision candidates that are considering a new career or job now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. Please contact see www.nigelfrank.com for more amazing Microsoft Dynamics opportunities.