Microsoft CRM Solution Architect
One of our clients, an End-User based in Brussels is looking to onboard a D365 CE Technical Architect, all they do has a positive impact on life, health, and the environment.
As they are continuously growing and innovating, they are currently on the premise phase. They plan to go Saas and roll out the solution globally, so they need your help to ensure this implementation in the CRM IT Team.
* Define the MS CRM infrastructure architecture in production, user acceptance testing, and development environments:
* Prepare strategic planning for the MS CRM technical infrastructure;
* Prepare technical design documentation (TDD);
* Evaluate and plan the needed CRM software and hardware upgrades;
* Prepare a Disaster Recovery plan for any release related to MS CRM software or hardware changes;
* Ensure architecture is compliant with security standards;
* Enhance the deployment process by including automation using Azure DevOps or Octopus or other relevant tools;
* Contribute to the Scrum process and coordinate with the team located in Bangalore, IN;
* Develop and follow-up on roll-out plans of new MS CRM deployments.
* Define the MS CRM best Software technologies to be used for platform customizations for 3rd party integrations:
* Develop coding standards and control the compliance for the offshore CRM developers;
* Prepare software design documentation (SDD);
* Collaborate with other IT teams to ensure on-time and high-quality solutions are delivered;
* Assess and adopt CRM related technologies and 3rd party solutions.
* Provide ongoing support on technical related topics:
* Participate in 3rd level support on technical challenges faced by the development or infrastructure teams;
* Ensure that all requests have been well answered within the SLA.
* Bachelor or Master Degree in IT or comparable field (Applied Maths, Engineering, Business degree with integrated IT, etc.);
* Minimum 4 years working experience in a similar position;
* Understanding and knowledge of whole Dynamics MS CRM system technologies is required;
* Knowledge of Azure Cloud Technology is required;
* Proficient on-premise architecture and software development skills;
Fluent English communication skills (written/oral). Knowledge of another language is a plus.
What we offer?
* They offer:
* Up to 7.000 Gross
* Company Car
* Meal vouchers: 8 EUR per working day in Belgium (6.91 EUR / voucher paid by the employer and 1.09 EUR / voucher paid by the employee).
* Eco vouchers: The employee can obtain a yearly amount of 250 EUR. For the first payment in June 2023, the amount will be calculated prorata, depending on the start date.
* Sport & culture vouchers: The employee can obtain a yearly amount of 100 EUR. For the first payment in June 2023, the amount will be calculated prorata, depending on the start date.
* Mobile phone and mobile phone subscription paid by the employer.
* Internet connection reimbursement: 30 EUR per month.
* Group insurance with AXA: 2% of the monthly gross fixed compensation paid by the employer (a total sum of approximately 776 EUR per year) and 1% of the monthly gross fixed compensation paid by the employee. In addition, the employer contributes into an extra-legal pension plan with a monthly contribution of 109.04 EUR paid by the employer (i.e. 1,308.48 EUR for a full working year).
* Hospitalization insurance (DKV): Premium for the employee paid by the employer (a total sum of approximately 225 EUR per year).
* Reimbursement of transport cost (home-work): 100% of cost of public transport or 35,80 EUR / month if the employee uses her own car.
* Holidays (prorated for incomplete calendar years): 20 days + 6 compensatory rest days + 10 public holidays.