Nigel Frank International have partnered with a Cloud-Led award winning Managed Service Providers. They are actually one of the few technology companies in the country who can manage a customer's entire IT estate!
Due to their recent success, this fantastic MSP are now looking for a Lead Cloud Consultant who is able to provide consultation services to customer on Azure solutions whilst supporting customers from transition, transformation and modernization.
As this is a Team Lead role, you will also be responsible for managing the Cloud Consultant team. This is an excellent opportunity for an established Technical Consultant who's looking to make the step into leadership.
* Opportunity to gain highly accredited certifications in Microsoft technologies specific to your role as an Azure Consultant
* An opportunity to work with cutting edge technologies and expand knowledge within Azure and DevOps and SaaS technologies
* Expand your knowledge of Microsoft Security
* Step up into leadership
Roles & Responsibilities
* Lead the Cloud Consultant team to success
* Assign resource requests to team members
* Deliver Cloud Readiness Assessments
* Lead information gathering and design workshops in line with Microsoft Cloud Adoption Framework
* Creation of Low Level/High Level Designs and migration plans
* Support the Pre-Sales and Delivery team
* Expert knowledge within several Azure IaaS services
* Experience in architecting significant infrastructure solutions
* Office 365 migration experience (desirable)
* Powershell scripting knowledge
* Working knowledge of Active directory, Windows Server, Azure Virtual Machines, Security and Compliance, Azure Backup, Azure Site Recovery
* Knowledge of ITIL best practices.
* Platform Virtualisation Skills (Hyper-V / VMware)
* A Good understanding of Networking, Security and VPN's
* Experience within consultancy environment desired
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0191 261 3266 for a confidential chat.
Nigel Frank are the go-to recruiter for Azure, Microsoft 365 and Power Platform roles in the UK, offering more opportunities across the country than any other. We're closely aligned with Microsoft technology strategy and can offer expertise, efficiency and candidate base that no other agency in the UK can.
LinkedIn = https://www.linkedin.com/in/laura-cockburn/