BI Developer -
An exciting new opportunity has arise to join a global manufacturing company who work across Europe, Asia and America, to come into their data team as a BI Developer.
In this role, you'll be a key in helping the business become more data driven, involved in the full project life-cycle. This means you'll be involved in both the reporting and the data warehousing (back-end), helping you develop into an all round Developer. This is an opportunity to take full ownership over your own work and use your experience to help drive the business forward, in a role where you can make real change.
Although experience with Azure is not necessary, they do have several Data Warehouses in Azure SQL with more migration projects to come. You will also be involved with a huge Snowflake project to build a brand new data warehouse - so if you're an experience developer looking for the chance to gain experience with cloud technologies, this could be the opportunity for you.
Role and Responsibilities -
* Analyse and interpret business needs into technology solutions
* Define and present business requirements
* Support project implementation and handover of new solutions
* Working with key business stakeholders and the technical teams
* Working on business and systems analysis for large projects
* Working n a product ownership capacity, managing backlogs and enhancements for different business areas
* A focus on taking ownership of their ETL backlog
Key Skills -
We're looking with someone with a good mix of the below skills -
* Power BI reporting experience (essential)
* Strong DAX (essential)
* Extensive knowledge of SQL or T-SQL (essential)
* Data Warehousing experience (desirable)
* SSAS (desirable)
* ETL tools - either SSIS, Azure Data Factory (desirable)
Salary and Benefits -
* This role pays up to �70,000 (depending on data warehousing experience)
* Annual bonus scheme
* Hybrid working - 1 day in Slough office per week
* Flexible working hours
* Training & Development
This is an urgent hire and therefore interviews are already starting to take place. If this sounds like something you could be interested in - APPLY NOW, or get in touch with us for further details!
Alternatively, if this isn't the right role for you, feel free to apply with a copy of your CV anyway and we can set up a call to discuss what roles you would be interested in.
Please Note: This is a permanent role for UK Residents only and does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions.
I specialise in Microsoft BI, SQL Server and Azure Analytics recruitment here at Nigel Frank International, specialising in the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (Engineers, Analysts, Architects, Consultants, Project Managers, Management etc.).
We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.
Twitter: @ NigelFrank_BI
Phone: 0191 338 7571