Mid-Level .NET Developer
Salary: Depends on candidates skills and experience (12k - 16k gross PLN) + 90% creative taxes
Role: Mid-Level .NET Developer
Location: Remote (but candidate has to be based in Poland)
Working hours: Business working hours CEST.
Client: Client is a leading IT consultancy in Scandinavia. They deliver complex, global IT projects to their clients from various industry sectors: Public, Banking, Infrastructure, Telco and many other. A prestigious organisation that will offer the opportunity to learn new tech and engage in interesting, technical challenges. Their most recent project was related to Schengen area, where client was responsible for re-creating a system of hot to monitor and register any entries and exits.
Job Description: Successful candidate will work in a team of skilled colleagues on various based on Microsoft .NET technology. Most projects are web-oriented projects for large organisations, but client is also working on mobile, desktop and server-side solutions. Candidate can benefit from participating in various projects using variety of technology with the most recent tools. As such you will learn while delivering solutions with the outstanding quality.
Why this role can be a good fit for you?
Client, with the scale of their work can offer variety of projects for variety of people. You worked with Mobile Applications and are looking to move more towards Website Apps? Or maybe you worked with a bit older tech stack and are looking to learn more modern technologies? They have a lot to offer, not only in case of projects/technology but also have their own e-learning platform with 200,000 courses and yearly bonuses.
* Saving plans
* Private Health-care
* Central office location
* Flexible working hours
* Professional training and career development model
* Extensive paid holidays and sick leave (80%)
* Comprehensive benefits package
* Regular salary evaluations and promotions
* Yearly bonus worth 10% of yearly salary, that is paid in two goes, every 6 months.
* E-learning platform with 200,000 courses.
* 2 years of Commercial Experience
* Understand OOD and development practices
* Experience in using some forms of tests, continuous integration and delivery
* NET MVC, WebAPI, WCF, ASP.NET Core
* Databases MYSQL/ORACLE
* Knowledge of .NET/C#
* English proficiency (both spoken and written)
Preferred Extra Skills:
* German proficiency
* Previous experience with Azure would be a big advantage
* ORM frameworks (such as Entity Framework or Hibernate)
* Desktop/Mobile technologies (such as WinForms, yet candidate needs to be willing to learn WPF)
Apply directly or contact me! Details below:
☎️ PL +48 221 040 853
☎️ UK +44 (0) 191 814 7445