I have partnered with a world-renowned client within the Microsoft space who off an Azure based Master Data Management solution for companies, providing as well as managing and optimising data and doing so with efficiency and cohesion to unlock the greatest potential data can hold, ensuring productivity and advanced business performance. They work to provide a data platform using AI to ensure that any given data is of the highest quality so it is ready for analysis and the provision of insights both on-premises and on Cloud from various sources so that those with technical and non-technical backgrounds alike can utilise data and understand its significance.
They are looking to find an experienced Delivery Manager to join their newly developed delivery function operating within their Product team as they expand exponentially to ensure project delivery and to create relationships with customers and partners alike that endure the test of time, knowing how to evolve with the company and adapt to the individual needs each of each client and associate.
This is a particularly appealing opportunity for a seasoned delivery and/or project manager who has worked within the software or data industry as it will allow the successful applicant the ability to work within different sectors, industries and directly with their prominent, high-profile consumers.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
* You will be responsible for managing a portfolio of customers and partners and establishing means to meet their requirements and provide them with service satisfaction.
* You will manage and maintain multiple projects at any given time under Agile methodology, assuring that projects are completed to the time, budget and standard agreed upon while identifying and advising on any risks and issues which present themselves, feeling comfortable to provide input and guidance throughout the delivery process.
* Helping customers and partners assess their needs and the outcome required from the services and products you will support in supplying.
* You will be a strong delivery and or/project manager who has worked within the data industry previously, with demonstrable experience working on digital delivery projects in an Agile approach, though experience and knowledge of other delivery methods is beneficial.
* Experience taking responsibility for delivery while also being customer and partner facing, having worked to communicate and negotiate with Stakeholders at all levels.
* You will have the ability to identify and assess problems and interferences which may impose or impede upon predicted and allocated project fulfilment, overcoming them with the relevant teams and colleagues throughout the wider implementation team.
* You will be accustomed to and capable of communicating work, tasks, aims and deadlines to teams, while motivating them and boosting them morale to provide success in projects and maintaining a positive and productive working environment.
* Ideally you will have experience working as part of or alongside start-up/scale-up company, having a strong understanding of what is constructive and conducive of their success and the attainment of their goals.
Being an integral part of their product team, giving you an instrumental role to play in establishing and lasting business and delivery strategy, they are offering a base salary of £50,000-£70,000 depending on the level of your skill and experience for the role. This position operates within the UK on a remote basis, allowing you flexibility, as well as other benefits such as an attractive pension scheme, private healthcare, generous holiday allowance and much more.
If you believe you have what it takes to take on this role and are ready to take on a new opportunity to bolster your own career, please don't hesitate to apply today or get in touch on LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/in/catherine-bliss-270552135/) or send me an up-to-date CV at firstname.lastname@example.org. This position is highly sought after and their hiring team are currently undergoing interviews so there is no time to waste in putting yourself forward for consideration.