Nigel Frank, along with our client, is looking for an Azure Cloud Engineer to work for a leading global consulting firm - to partner with top Tech companies worldwide in a fully hands-on, technical delivery role!
* Fully-Remote work NZ-wide!
* Super Competitive Salary
* Be a part of a culture-driven team
* Consult to deliver & build cloud-based solutions
* Design, Configure and support Azure Cloud services
* Ability to design, architect, and implement complex infrastructure projects
* Work in an agile continuous improvement environment across end-to-end projects; design, build, deployment, migration, delivery, and maintenance.
* You will analyze and resolve technical and application problems
* Excellent hands-on experience as a Cloud Engineer in an Azure focused environment
* Experience with automation and scripting (PowerShell, ARM, JSON, Terraform, etc.)
* An in-depth understanding of system administration, ideally with experience in a similar Managed Services environment
* Preferred experience with Microsoft 365 including Azure Active Directory, Exchange Online, Windows Devices, and Enterprise Mobility & Security
* Proven experience with virtual networking management and troubleshooting (firewalls, DNS, routing, etc.)
* Strong Verbal and Communication Skills
* Understanding of DevOps lifecycles and processes
* ITIL certification preferred
Do you feel like you got what it takes? Click "Apply" now!
Please mention your VISA Status/Working Rights in your Resume. For all inquiries email firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively give me a call on +61 3 8657 4589
Nigel Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy