D365 CE Functional Consultant
This client based in Texas is a leading provider of energy to consumers all around the country. They recently went through a major period of growth and are now investing in technical operations and committed to building out the D365 CE practice. They are seeking experienced functional resources to support their efforts moving forward as an essential member of the team that serves clients in the housing and development sector.
Please note this is a hybrid role based in Houston, TX.
Only US Citizens/GC Holders may be considered at this time.
- Design, develop, test, maintain, and enhance Microsoft D365 for Customer Engagement platforms for customers in the home services industry
- Guide the D365 CE implementation as well as F&O migration
- Utilize an excellent understanding of the capabilities and limits of the Microsoft D365 for Customer Engagement platform to serve client needs
- Work directly with clients to map requirements and build out business solutions
- Work between business partners, clients, and technical teams to gather, analyze, translate and document requirements
- Provide end to end solution development and management
- Design and monitor user acceptance and training
- Perform in an Agile environment
- Identify and analyze gaps and develop solutions
- Manage onshore and offshore teams of both technical and functional resources
- Oversee technical processes to ensure functional requirements have been met
- 5+ years' experience with CRM systems at the enterprise level
- 3+ years' experience with D365 CE solution design and management
- Excellent understanding of the D365 CE platform
- D365 for Sales, Marketing, and Customer Service applications
- Strong understanding and previous experience with full cycle software implementations
- Excellent communication, project management, and client-facing abilities
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics and Azure, advertising more Microsoft D365 jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in Microsoft 365 market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Microsoft D365 jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft D365 market and some of the opportunities and Microsoft D365 jobs that are available I can be contacted on 347-577-9997. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft D365 opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.