* Develop enterprise-grade software solutions to meet the technology/business needs. Scopes flexible technical solutions, which includes but not limited to the development and maintenance the Company's Dynamics CRM technology.
* Build custom solutions for Dynamics CRM utilizing a variety of cutting-edge technologies specializing in Software Development Best Practices.
* Dynamics administration; including workflows, configuration including UI / form development - web + unified client interface.
* Dynamics administration of security, reporting, dashboards, migration, custom development.
* Dynamics web resources, data integrations, and CRM solution file management i.e. SharePoint integration.
* Advising business users on best practices for CRM, development or integration processes.
* Balance business users requests and requirements with technical constraints.
* Building and configuring CRM forms, views, dashboards, workflows.
* Experience with D365 CDS PowerApps model, automating business processes with Microsoft Flow.
* Working with internal support members to resolve technical issues with servers, ETL packages, SQL, SSRS and other related technologies to the internal CRM system.
* Maintain code repository, Azure DevOps backlog and source control.
* Follow and maintain Life Cycle Management using best practices and industry standards.
* Follows all organizational systems, programs, training, policies, and procedures as required and complies with relevant legal mandates. Seeks guidance as necessary.
* Fully document all designs and implementations in Dynamics CRM.
* Participate with other IT projects as needed.
* Other duties as assigned
Travel Requirements: Less than 25%
Minimum - 4 Year / Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience will be considered.
Preferred - Certification Microsoft certifications on Dynamics 365 CE/CRM a plus.
Preferred - Certification Dynamics F&O experience or certification a plus
Minimum Years of Experience
* 3 years' experience working in Dynamics CRM
* GitHub and or code repository experience required.
* Microsoft DevOps experience a plus
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
* Ability to make independent judgement calls.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills.
* Excellent interpersonal skills.
* Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language.
* Must have the ability to prepare clear documentation, presentations, and design diagrams
* Strong project ownership and project planning skills.
* Highly self-motivated and directed.
* Keen attention to detail.
* Proven analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities.
* Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
* Ability to manage highly complicated designs and life cycle of CRM and other complex issues
* Extensive experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
* Strong history of success in similar positions
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration!