Performance Tester - Finland
I am actively working with a small and extremely agile consultancy based in Espoo looking for a Performance Tester to join their team to work on one of their many large customers who focus on the Financial sector.
You will be joining the team as a Senior Performance Tester. The team has already 10+ non-functional testers who are currently focusing on performance Engineering, reliability, resilience, and building monitoring.
You will be part of a very reliable Finnish company with an international environment that offers a great working environment with a relaxed atmosphere and minimal bureaucracy. You will be able to work 100% remote anywhere across Finland whilst still being able to have face-to-face meetings with your colleagues through regular get together, parties, and socials to maintain team spirit and culture.
They offer very competitive salaries within the industry with many other great benefits such as Health Insurance which covers your free time as well as Travel Insurance which covers you across the world.
Role & Responsibilities
* Work in a team of 10+ non-functional testers, with a focus on performance Engineering, reliability, Resilience, and building monitoring.
* Working in SAFe Teams.
* Gather and review Non-Functional requirements with relevant stakeholders.
* Create release test strategy, plans based on non-functional requirements, Risk analysis, driving non-functional testing for release.
* Creating, and reviewing performance test cases, test scripts, and peer reviews of scripts and test cases.
* Design and execute performance, reliability, and resilience tests.
* Identify performance issues and drive tuning activities with relevant technology experts.
* Defect prioritisation, drive defect fixing with relevant teams.
* Collaborating with the external team for test planning, execution, and driving changes.
* Non-Functional test reports creation and walk-through with stakeholders.
* Support monitoring setup for production.
* Reviewing, prioritising Non-functional testing activities, tracking deliverables, status reporting.
* Reviewing existing practices and actively driving improvements.
* Incorporating Non-Functional testing activities into CI/CD.
Skills & Qualifications
* Bachelor in Computer Science, Information Systems or related discipline, or equivalent work experience.
* At least 10+ years of experience in the testing discipline, minimum 5+ years of experience in Non-Functional testing.
* Experience in developing is an advantage.
* Ability to manage & execute Non Functional testing in complex large-scale program, accustomed to working with distributed teams.
* Ability to work independently and lead 2-3 team members.
* Experience in defining common processes and rolling out of the same.
* Strong Performance testing and engineering experience in LoadRunner, JMeter or other performance testing tools must.
* Experience in Banking domain and Payments preferable.
* Experience in working with an Agile team, knowledge in SAFe methodology, and Experience in CI/CD preferable.
* Demonstrate knowledge in Jira, ALM or Qtest.
* Knowledge of database query tools and ability to write and run SQL queries, Analysing AWR reports.
* Experience with source control, build, and deployment tools such as Subversion, Jenkins, Maven, Git, etc.
* Familiarity with web services standards and related technologies (XML, SOAP, JSON, etc.)
* Experience working on Linux/Unix and Cloud environments preferable.
* Fluent in English, spoken and written.
If you'd like more information please send your CV and contact me at:
+358 75 3266 582
All interviews will be carried out remotely.
Nigel Frank International is the world's leading Microsoft recruiter. Our Nordic division specialises in recruitment for Microsoft and Microsoft suppliers in Finland and the rest of the Nordic region.