This dominating Health care provider is embarking on a journey to modernize its platforms through the use of data. Here is the opportunity for an ambitious Data Engineer to help them achieve their goal the.
The projects you work on here will take place mostly with developments in the Azure environment, in order to facilitate their move to the cloud. You will also play an important role in developing integration's and the self-built frameworks they have for data charging and testing.
Despite being part of a nationally dominating company, your team here is close-knit, allowing you to really get to know your colleagues and have a high level of collaboration. As they are a small team you will have a varied role which will allow you to take part in requirements collection, needs analysis, system architecture and data modelling.
This organisation strives for diversity, here their employee's experiences and personality enriches the workplace. They work continuously to ensure that their working environment is equal with a good understanding that their employees are people first and as such they have the highest respect for family, personal life and well-being.
An ideal candidate will….
* Be competent in Python and SQL
* Knowledge in Azure (synapse, analytics, devops)
* Experience in Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing
* Desire to work close to the business
* Experience in Data Vault modelling
* Knowledge of Azure Data Factory
* Experience in the health and medical care sector
What can they offer you…
* As this company is in its stages of digitisation there is a lot of room here to take a high level of responsibility and drive the project, as well as the opportunity to learn and work with new technologies.
* Being able to help drive modernisation within the health care sector, ultimately you will be helping them achieve their mission to directly improve its efficiency of this within Sweden.
* The team is a real mix of consultants, in-house workers at both senior and junior levels. As such there is a real collaborative environment where knowledge sharing is key. Further from being a close-knit team it has a very friendly feel, here your team are more than just your work colleagues.
* You have the opportunity to work for a company that really appreciates technology and what the data team can do to drive their business, as such you have the approval to take a lot of autonomy with the solutions you create.
On a personal level they're looking for someone who is a sociable character who feels comfortable expressing themselves written and verbally to a variety of people. The opportunity for you the have a significant impact on this organisation is great, and with that they're looking for an individual who has an enterprising and tenacious attitude.
Could this be the next exciting role for you? Are you interested in finding out more or wish to apply? Simply reply to this advert and we can arrange a time to chat further, whether this is about the role, company, or other opportunities we have.