We are looking for a number of Network Engineers to join the growing Infrastructure team for my MSP client who are a leading Microsoft Gold Partner
This role plays an important part in the technical aspects of the ITIL service delivery, an ideal candidate will be the primary point of escalation relating to operational delivery for their technical specialism. Depending on team and business need, this may be focused on one or more of Operational Strategy, Incident Management, Change Management, Service Requests, Event Management and Problem Management.
The position is responsible for maintaining and developing the technical skills required to provide these services to our customers in accordance with our performance indicators and service level agreements.
Role & Responsibilities
* Ensures a strong focus on the client and delivery to meet their requirements, resolve issues and provide a professional service to their satisfaction. This includes but is not limited to:
* Maintaining good customer communication as a point of escalation
* Managing internal support escalations through all supporting levels
* Performing detailed analysis and resolution of alert tickets in line with client and ITIL record management processes and standards
* Providing support performance analytics and reporting
* Maintaining accurate documentation in knowledge base
* General technical housekeeping
* Maintains good working practice under RFC, scheduled maintenance windows with clear communications
* Delivers pre-authorised service requests (MACD's) within the agreed timescale, quality and instructions
* Proactively escalates Incidents to the Client Services Escalation contact or other responsible person when Service Level targets are expected to be breached, or where technical or functional escalation is needed.
* Works within the ITIL framework to provide support and to ensure group Service Level Agreements are met and up held
* As needed, shares knowledge and train other members of the Client Services team to develop wider technical capability.
* Works co-operatively with team members and colleagues, contributing positively and constructively to the achievement of team and organisational objectives.
* Complies with all legislation and internal policies including but not limited to; Data Protection,
* Health and Safety, Computer Misuse/Security, Equal Opportunities, Absence and Customer Care.
* Will be required to be part of the on call rota (approx. 1 in 8 weeks), may also be required to work out of normal business hours for client changes.
Skills & Qualifications
* Significant experience of working with relevant technology and delivering brilliant technical services including proven working experience in installing, configuring and troubleshooting complex systems and environments.
* Understanding of the ITIL processes
* Proven experience in delivering effective communication
* Experience working in a fast paced managed services environment desirable
* Excellent verbal and written communication
* Strong collaborative mind-set
* Continuous improvement mindset
* Quick learner who easily adapts to ambiguous situations
* Strong relationship building skills
* Either SC cleared or ability to be cleared
* Strong technical background in at least one of the following:
* Network/Firewalls (Cisco, Juniper, Palo Alto)
* Infrastructure (Windows server, AD, Exchange,RDS, O365).
* Database Platform (SQL server) End User Compute
* Virtualisation (Citrix, VMware, vSphere)
* Cloud (Microsoft Azure)
* UC / Voice
* Up to 25 days Annual leave
* Remote working
* Delivering cutting edge technology and services
* Development and Progression