ERP Application Architect - D365 F&O - Nyack, NY - $200k
Our client is a manufacturing firm in the environmental services space who is looking to upgrade their systems from AX to Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations. In preparation of this project, they are in need of an Application Architect who can act as an internal subject matter expert and technical lead during the implementation.
Are you ready to become an organizational game changer?
Ready to get out of the shadows and make an impact?
Then this is the job for you.
Your New Organization:
* Forward-thinking, family owned business that has been in business for nearly 50 years!
* Is investing heavily in upgrading it's technology infrastructure
* An eco-friendly organization focused on innovation and sustainability
* Has a wide variety of products and services, and is an industry leader within a niche market
Your New Role Will Involve:
* Establishing and directing the strategic long-term goals, policies and procedures for the business coordinating with executive level leadership across finance, operations, and IT
* Working closely with business stakeholders in understanding current processes, identifying systemic problems, and architecting solutions to meet long-term company objectives
* Acting as a lead on the company's Dynamics 365 F&O upgrade
* Providing guidance to the development team to ensure best technical practices are maintained
* Managing vendors, especially the organization's Microsoft VAR
* Building the team with additional applications support resources
* Leading future upgrade and system integration efforts
* Managing efforts to improving reporting and Business Intelligence tools
What You'll Need:
* Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O and/or Dynamics AX is required
* Excellent leadership ability and project management skill set
* Ability to roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty, handling functional implementation responsibilities
* An understanding of X++ development, capable of working closely with a technical on systems architecture
* Experience with SQL Server
* Experience implementing IT/ERP application policies and strategies with a strong track record of cutting costs through business improvements
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Information Systems, Computer Science, or other relevant topic
* Ability to communicate well to different departments across the business
What You'll Receive:
* Up to $200k base salary
* Medical, Dental, Vision benefits
* Excellent PTO plan
* 401k with company match
* Relocation assistance (for out of state candidates)
* TN Visa Sponsorship (must move to the local area for this role)
Interested in learning more?
Apply today by contacting Matt Potenza at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 646-540-7521 to find out more.
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft dynamics recruitment firm, dealing with over 78% of dynamics partners worldwide. We advertise more AX/D365 jobs than any other agency globally. Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics AX jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users through North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in Microsoft Dynamics market, I have built relationships with more of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics AX jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics AX candidates that are considering a new career or job now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. Please contact see www.nigelfrank.com for more amazing Microsoft Dynamics opportunities