Senior Business Central Functional Consultant - Remote (140k-160k)
A Microsoft Business Central client is looking to add an experienced functional consultant to their growing team. The ideal candidate for this role would be able to use their business and solution expertise to meet their clients business goals. This role would report into the Director of Business Applications and is remote.
* Lead multiple client implementation engagements with enterprise clients, including complex configurations, development and integration requirements.
* Work directly with manufacturing and distribution clients to share best practices, gather functional requirements, identify functional gaps, develop functional design documents and related solution design and configure Microsoft Dynamics 365 BC software to meet business requirements.
* Define and drive key initiatives and be responsible for implementation, delivery and support of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central in an operational capacity (supply chain and manufacturing).
* Facilitate discussions with business and technical stakeholders to extract critical business requirements and present a functional and technical vision and solutions in the form of software products, customizations, and integrations to meet those needs within Dynamics 365 Business Central.
* Provides leadership and technical guidance to the project team throughout the implementation to ensure accurate delivery of project plans.
* Provides current best practices and solution alternatives as part of functional design documents.
* Communicates complex topics regarding solutions and related projects to audiences both with and without deep technical skills.
* Assist in an R&D capacity to anticipate and understand market needs and prepare team to effectively meet client needs in appropriate areas.
* Support marketing efforts through events, webinars, whitepapers, and blogging.
* Utilize ERP implementation standards and tools/documents.
* Attain product certifications as necessary
* Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Computer Science, Information Systems, or closely related technical field
* Experience in Manufacturing and Distribution industry with the ability to translate experience to solve client business process and application issues
* Dynamics 365 Business Central/NAV implementation experience and/or participation in at least 6-7 full life cycle implementations or 4-6 years ERP implementation experience
* Experience with modeling business process and translating requirements into a business application
* Excellent presentation and communication skills targeted to effectively present information to C-level management, public groups, and/or board of directors
* Excellent organizational skills, attention to quality, self-motivation, and a desire to succeed
* Possess a professional presence suitable for direct client interaction by telephone or in-person
* US Citizenship
What You Get
* Market Competitive Salary Package
* Medical Insurance
* Retirement Benefits
* Individual Performance Incentive Plan
* Company Performance Incentive Plan
* Salary 140k-160k
This is an amazing opportunity to help take this company to the next level! If you are interested in learning more, apply now by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Tyler at 347-352-0775 for more information.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics NAV jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics NAV candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs that are available I can be contacted on 347-352-0775. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!