Microsoft Support Engineer - £50,000 - Leatherhead
We are a company that provides knowledge beyond variations of solutions such as, productivity, collaboration, enterprise networking, security, data, cloud as well as professional and managed services. With relevant IT certifications and accolades along these industry of knowledge, our organizations guarantee our quality. Currently we are looking for a Microsoft Support Engineer to join our team. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone that wants to join a expanding team who have likeminded drive and passion for learning and upskilling in Microsoft technologies.
* Build, develop and continue personal and technical relationship with clients
* Guarantee high level of ownership when incidents happen as well as incident lifecycle to a suitable decision
* Examine customer difficulties and supply suitable answers with SLA schedules
* Find out the main cause of customer increase and attempt for a problem free approach
* Know and control the escalations processes with our partners as well as internally
* Create performance monitors and recordings to verify concerns or configuration problems and provide recommendations to rectify as suitable
* Great experience in a similar role, supporting with 2nd or 3rd line support problems within Microsoft 365 and Azure PaaS and IaaS arrangements
* Worked in troubleshooting and supporting customer situations mainly with Azure IaaS and PaaS environment, involving and not just to Azure AD Services, Azure Monitor Intune and Azure Networking.
* Knowledge of troubleshooting Windows Servers and Active Directory
* Experience with Troubleshooting MS teams Infrastructure including SBC's
* Any qualifications with MS-7xx, MS-900, AZ-900 or AZ-104
* University degree
* SC Clearable and eligible
* ILR or British Passport
* 25 days annual leave, increasing with service
* Day off on your birthday
* 2 days additional leave for voluntary work
* Extra on-off 5 day holiday gift on five full years of service
* Option to purchase 2 days leave from the company
* Hybrid working and give a laptop or a surface pro for work
* Life assurance 3 times your yearly salary with AIG
* Health cash plans which include some of the following, sports massage, contact lenses, physiotherapy, chiropractor sessions and more.
* Private medical health insurance as well as additional perks, some being free coffee, free amazon prime membership, cinema tickets and more
* Option to add family members for private medical health insurance and cash plan scheme which is covered by us on 5 years service
* Yearly health and wellbeing checks
* Pension scheme 5% from employee and 3% from employer
If you are interested or know anyone that is, please give Iftier a call on 020 3861 5346 or email Iftier on email@example.com
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Technology Recruitment firm, providing the most Azure / DevOps opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific DevOps, Azure and technical Development team specialise in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the UK market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities.
Our client relationships have been built up through our extensive knowledge and experience within the industry, with clients using our service time and again for the best experience within the DevOps and Azure markets. I am interested in speaking to any DevOps / Azure candidate who is seeking their next career move, and can ensure complete confidentiality in the process.
To talk further about exclusive live opportunities in the DevOps / Azure / Development market, please contact me direct today