Company: Leading Microsoft Partner
Job Title: Microsoft 365 Engineer
Tech Stack:O365, SharePoint, Azure, Intune
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Are you passionate about cloud and online solutions? If you are then this could be an opportunity for you.
I am currently working with a leading Microsoft Partner specialising in digital transformation through use of Microsoft 365 technologies. The companies core focus is to help improve, upgrade and develop their customers environments by implementing the newest technologies and solutions on the market. Streamlining their services to ensure that their customers are getting the absolute most out of their systems you will help to analyse, consult and implement brand new solutions within customer environments.
The role is heavily focused around the Microsoft 365 suite and all of the solutions worked on will be based around O365, SharePoint, Azure and Intune (to name a few!). You will be a senior member of the team and will have a huge amount of say on each project you work on and be in the driving seat helping to completely design and architect various solutions.
As such, we are looking for individuals with a passion for technology and the drive to constantly provide the best services possible. We are looking for experience in the following areas:
- Experience in consultancy and the ability to work alongside technical and non technical personnel and able to explain solutions.
- Solutions Architecture experience is also highly beneficial and specifically working on large enterprise solutions.
- Great hands on experience with the full Microsoft 365 suite (O365, SharePoint, Azure, Intune)
- Any scripting/automation experience is beneficial (PowerShell mostly)
- The ability and drive to work both hands on and project managing your solutions.
- Experience working with multiple teams from Cloud engineers to developers and an understanding of each area and the processes involved.
In return you will work for a company who highly prioritise their employees, as such you will receive:
- An above market related salary.
- Fantastic Pension structure
- Great annual holiday allowance
- Wellness allowance
- Bonus structures
- Brilliant progression plans and opportunity
If you are interested in the above opportunity and would like to find out more, feel free to drop me an email at email@example.com
You can also view regular posts for updates on brand new opportunities across various areas through LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/in/�~�-alex-colbeck-�~�-373372132/