Position: Microsoft Cloud Administration Specialist
Location: Remote - Canada wide
Salary: up to $110,000K
If you're passionate about building stronger, more resilient and healthier communities around then world then look no further.
Work for a leading developer of innovative scientific assessments and technology solutions. Our Client's brand is built on trusted assessments rooted in rigorously examined scientific data. Their industry knowledge is used to offer solutions to clients so that they may empower their communities in a number of ways, entrenched in a deep respect for psychological well-being. Our assessments and tools are used in a wide range of critical decision-making processes in every type of industry. We serve clients in corporate, educational, clinical, public safety, government, military, pharmaceutical, and research settings.
We are currently looking for a Microsoft Cloud Administration Specialist who's looking to make an impact as part of a growing, award-winning organization.
As a Microsoft Cloud Administration Specialist, you will be planning, implementing, and supporting identify and access management on Azure AD, Power Platform, Exchange, D365 Customer Engagement, D365 HR and related Microsoft technologies. You will drive and advance identity management, access management, and customer experience capabilities that align with our business and technology strategies.
The Day to Day
* Define and advance the role security of our corporate Microsoft Cloud environment including Office, D365 Customer Engagement and D365 HR
* Define and maintain the identify management of our customer facing product suite built on the Microsoft Power Platform solving complex challenges and ensuring our customers have access to our solutions
* Maintain the access and data security our customer facing product suite built on the Microsoft Power Platform
* Serve as a Subject Matter Expert in the efficient management of operational functions of all access and identity management platforms
* Assist in resolving situations impacting staff including providing first and second level support, troubleshoot and remediate any access related issues
* Conduct routine access certifications to ensure compliance and audit with established standards, policies, and configuration guidelines
What you bring
Ideally you are ambitious who is highly organized and can deliver against tight timelines. You thrive when working on multiple projects using your analytical skills to deliver results. Your advanced written and verbal communication skills will be used to work collaboratively across multiple stakeholder groups and deliver excellent presentations. In addition, you bring:
* Ideally up to six years' experience working with Microsoft cloud platform
* Capability to be a subject matter expert and the desire for continuous self-development
* Excellent communication skills and the ability to clearly communicate complex technical information
* Familiarity with D365 Customer Engagement access roles
* MS-500 Microsoft 365 Security Engineer Associate (essential)
* MS-100 Microsoft 365 Enterprise Administrator Expert
* MS-101 Microsoft 365 Enterprise Administrator Expert
* Microsoft Azure Cloud experience will be beneficial
* Microsoft SQL experience will be beneficial
* You want full-time employment with a company that has embraced the Microsoft cloud platform and is transforming their business as they grow; you want to learn, grow and achieve success alongside the business
* You have a hands-on approach prioritizing business needs and getting work done; you can manage tasks to completion
* You enjoy translating client business needs into software capabilities and making sure that end users are adept at using those features
* You are a problem solver thinker who knows how to bring improvement to complex systems
* You demonstrate customer focus, active listening and consultative approach at all times
* You work effectively with team members including partners, business, and leaders to proactively identify and mitigate / resolve risks and issues
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Power Platform identity and access model, security, and maintenance
* Working knowledge of Microsoft D365 Customer Engagement (Marketing, Sales and Customer Service apps) identity and access model, security, and maintenance
* Up to $110k yearly
* Fully remote
* Retirement savings plans
* generous profit-sharing bonus
* Wellness and Work-From-Home spend.
* 3 weeks vacation
* 10 paid personal and sick days every year.
If this sounds like your next challenge, don't hesitate to apply. The company is highly motivated by growth and actively interviewing for this position. Want to hear more? Contact Jerron directly at J.Shalland-Rhodes@nigelfrank.com for all inquiries and submissions.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Azure recruitment, advertising more Azure jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Azure market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Azure jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Azure candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Azure market and some of the opportunities and Azure jobs that are available I can be contacted on 437-290-0003. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Azure opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.