Position: Sr Solutions Architect (SharePoint / O365)
Location: Remote - Canada
Salary: up to $130,000K
Our client is a leading Microsoft consulting organization that aims to drive digital transformation and enhance modern workplace practices by providing expert industry and technology guidance. Transformation begins as a partnership and this is at the center of everything they do. A true partnership between the company, stakeholders, clients and most importantly employees.
In this role you will be responsible for working with clients, helping architect and design solutions, or serving as a lead, working directly with a development team. Also understanding clients needs and leading them while implementing SharePoint and O365 strategies through using cutting-edge technologies in the cloud. Your duties include helping define business needs and translating them into customized solutions, as a trusted technical advisor.
* Client facing, able to help with understanding best practices around cloud based solutions and how to migrate existing workloads to the cloud.
* Able to work through all phases of the development lifecycle and highly scalable applications
* Lead the design, engineering and development of solutions
* Keep up to date with Microsoft APIs and Microsoft platforms
* Able to evaluate existing systems, processes, and solutions in order to provide ideas for improvement
* Review and provide technical feedback on design, functionality and technical specifications in developing SharePoint and Office 365 solutions.
* Strong oral and written communication skills
* Fast learner and eager to expand skillset by picking up on new technologies.
Desired Skills to succeed:
* Experience with Azure and Office 365
* 4+ years of SharePoint Architecture experience creating solutions (apps, custom page layouts, master pages, content types, workflows)
* Experience with design, development and deployment of enterprise level portals and collaboration solutions
* Experience with the following considered an asset: AngularJS, ReactJS, TypeScript, KnockoutJS, and handlebars
* Considered an asset: Active Directory, SQL Server, Internet Information Server, Windows Server
* Work virtually from the comfort of your own home.
* Salary offerings are based on skill and technical experience and can go up to $130K with regular salary reviews and adjustments
* Company covers cost of Microsoft exams and certifications
* Mental health days, flexible on vacation days, training days
* Employees get to vote on company's charitable donations
* Quarterly bonuses
If this sounds like your next challenge, don't hesitate to apply. The company is highly motivated by growth and actively interviewing for this position. Want to hear more? Contact Jerron directly at J.Shalland-Rhodes@nigelfrank.com for all inquiries and submissions.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Azure recruitment, advertising more Azure jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Azure market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Azure jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Azure candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Azure market and some of the opportunities and Azure jobs that are available I can be contacted on 437-290-0003. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Azure opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.