SharePoint - $150k+ - Washington D.C
This person will be part of a senior developer team responsible for creating and upkeeping critical SharePoint 2013 customizations and solutions for businesses. They will directly engage with clients, serving as a subject matter expert and offering guidance to tackle intricate business challenges. The individual will oversee a portfolio of products using Agile methods and provide technical advice to clients for complex issues and business processes.
Additionally, we are seeking individuals prepared to undertake substantial modernization projects involving the development of highly scalable, modular, and service-oriented architectures in SharePoint Online and Azure. Success in this role requires the ability to self-organize and work independently when necessary. It's important to note that this position requires on-site presence in Washington, DC.
*Must Posses a Top Secret Clearance*
This Positions is responsible for:
* Ensure the reliability, functionality, and availability of applications and customizations for end users.
* Define, estimate, and document enhancements accurately before seeking approval.
* Display in-depth knowledge of software development best practices.
* Excel in communication skills, enabling effective interaction with Technical Leads, Architects, and Program Management.
* Have experience working in Agile software development environments.
* Familiarity with Test-driven development and UI component testing.
* Understand accessibility requirements and can ensure compliance with 508 standards.
* Utilize Azure DevOps for creating CI/CD pipelines and managing code repositories.
* Employ performance optimization techniques and development tools like Lighthouse, axe, and WAVE.
To apply please send resumes to Isaac Heatley at I.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 347-783-6527. Interviews happening daily!
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics CRM jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics CRM candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs that are available I can be contacted on 347 783 6527. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.